What are you listening to right now?

Zint

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favs from the new record

btw i uploaded this song on yesterday i write the EXACT same disclamier and fucking youtube removed the audio from my upload

yeah its a bunch of shit. i uploaded a video one time of a band, who a band member told me to upload their songs to youtube for exposure and youtube removed it.

edge of sanity- across the fields of forever.

Edited by bran

I Never Dreamed - BLS

one of my all time favorite covers

It sure is, TBH, I still prefer Zakk's. Lyn is always great, but this one is so heartfelt... it beats the original.

JMO.

hard to disagree. zakk really made his own. what i love about the BLS version is, it makes the song a totally different song. most people who cover songs try too hard to replicate the original, zakk put his own spin on it, turned a great bluesy song into a great sorrowful depressing blues song. so much heart zakk put into the song.

I Never Dreamed - BLS

one of my all time favorite covers

It sure is, TBH, I still prefer Zakk's. Lyn is always great, but this one is so heartfelt... it beats the original.

JMO.

hard to disagree. zakk really made his own. what i love about the BLS version is, it makes the song a totally different song. most people who cover songs try too hard to replicate the original, zakk put his own spin on it, turned a great bluesy song into a great sorrowful depressing blues song. so much heart zakk put into the song.

Yup, same thing with hurt by NIN/ Johnny Cash. Cash made a completely different song in the end.