What are you listening to right now?

Zint

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alabama Shakes - Boys & Girls

I highly recommend this album to anyone whose a fan of CCR, Janis Joplin, Otis Redding, Diana Ross or any 50's, 60's, 70's soul rock in general. They're a new band from Alabama (duh), very talented, and very loose on stage. Incredible band, they deserve all the popularity in the world.

Guest Len B'stard

PiL's new album...continuously :D

They got a new album? You.must be over the fuckin' moon! Oasis should get back together - then youll get a heart attack!

I dunno where you got it into your head that i'm this huge Oasis fan man :lol: I mean they're a good band, i really like em...as in REALLY like em but there's a million other artists that i'm hugely more of a fan of, like John Lennon or The Beatles...i suppose i ain't had a good 42 page Beatle rant in quite a while so memories of that particular obssession must be thin on the ground. My long posts regarding them were in defence of the fact that people were making comments about how they were ordinary and/or shit which i personally think is far from the case but at the same time, they're far from my favorite band too. I think The Stone Roses were a better band than them and their getting back together is more in line with something giving me a heart attack of happiness...and they did...and i have tickets to see em :D:D

PiL's new album...continuously :D

They got a new album? You.must be over the fuckin' moon! Oasis should get back together - then youll get a heart attack!

I dunno where you got it into your head that i'm this huge Oasis fan man :lol: I mean they're a good band, i really like em...as in REALLY like em but there's a million other artists that i'm hugely more of a fan of, like John Lennon or The Beatles...i suppose i ain't had a good 42 page Beatle rant in quite a while so memories of that particular obssession must be thin on the ground. My long posts regarding them were in defence of the fact that people were making comments about how they were ordinary and/or shit which i personally think is far from the case but at the same time, they're far from my favorite band too. I think The Stone Roses were a better band than them and their getting back together is more in line with something giving me a heart attack of happiness...and they did...and i have tickets to see em :D:D

Well you are a Gallagher fan at the least. You and I should have a good chinwag in that Beatles thread then soon eh?