What are you listening to right now?

Zint

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the catchiest rock songs I've ever heard. I can't get it out of my head. Why was this not a huge hit?

I remember it getting a lot of radio/video play when it first came out in 05/early 06. Cause my friend David kept hearing it on the radio all the time which prompted him to organise a trip into town to an old record store to ask about it, the old bearded man in there told us "Oh, that's Coheed & Cambria" and pointed out the Good Apollo IV Volume I record there and then. So he bought it, and thus by proxy began my love affair with Coheed & Cambria.

Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis

One of the catchiest rock songs I've ever heard. I can't get it out of my head. Why was this not a huge hit?

I remember it getting a lot of radio/video play when it first came out in 05/early 06. Cause my friend David kept hearing it on the radio all the time which prompted him to organise a trip into town to an old record store to ask about it, the old bearded man in there told us "Oh, that's Coheed & Cambria" and pointed out the Good Apollo IV Volume I record there and then. So he bought it, and thus by proxy began my love affair with Coheed & Cambria.

I dig the song and Coheed, but it sounds to me as if there's a layer missing...

Maybe it's just my area, then. I can't recall hearing ANY Coheed song on a rock station around here, just the usual suspects they keep in rotation for years. I just know that song has been in my head the past week now and it's starting to bug me. :P

Just finished up listening to Delirium Trigger, now I'm listening to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gulMGY4ZRuw

This dude has become my new guitar hero lately. Love the riffs he comes up with, and the fact he usually sings over these songs, too.