Slash featuring Myles Kennedy in Toronto

gunsguy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sweet Tooth

what should we be expecting in regards to the setlist? I know the classic GnR songs, but any Velvet Revolver material? Slash's Snakepit? Does Myles sing his own version of all the songs on "Slash"? So many questions... ah, can't wait!!

what should we be expecting in regards to the setlist? I know the classic GnR songs, but any Velvet Revolver material? Slash's Snakepit? Does Myles sing his own version of all the songs on "Slash"? So many questions... ah, can't wait!!

I don't really think they need any VR at this point.

I won't be upset without it.

REALLY looking forward to the new songs!

2 opening bands,then Slash prob around 11pm.

This is a music industry gig...I think he's gonna pull all the stops.I predict about 2 hours.

Regardless...gonna be pretty damn sweet! B)

The set is going to be 5-6 new songs, 2 snakepit, 1 VR, 1 cover, and 5-6 GNR tunes. I'm thinking they will play about 90 minutes and about 15 songs plus solo.

If they play 5-6 new tracks at this stage, that would be pretty awesome. Slash has tweeted he's been driving around with the fully mixed cd blasting in his car, so can't wait to hear this!!!

I'll be to busy watching to give updates. and will probably be to tired to write a review until tomorrow

This!

Yeah,this!

Plus I have to drive home and get up at 7 a.m. on Saturday,so...yeah! :tongue2:

Slash

Shooting a "dark" video for "You're a lie" w/director, Anthony Leonardi III. Who is also directing "Nothing to fear." pretty cool. IiiI; )'

That was 50 minutes ago.

They are filming a video in Toronto...cool!

I'll be to busy watching to give updates. and will probably be to tired to write a review until tomorrow

This!

Yeah,this!

I know the feeling, I'm working 11 hours today, drive to Toronto, watch the show till probably 2am. Then drive back to K/W and have to be back at work for 8.

Anyone know a good spot to park that's close/cheap to the Phoenix, I'm not to familiar with that exact area

This!

Yeah,this!

I know the feeling, I'm working 11 hours today, drive to Toronto, watch the show till probably 2am. Then drive back to K/W and have to be back at work for 8.

Anyone know a good spot to park that's close/cheap to the Phoenix, I'm not to familiar with that exact area

There's a public parking lot right across the road from the Phoenix.It's not manned,you pay at an automated machine with a credit card (or I think...maybe..coins also).

This!

Yeah,this!

There's a public parking lot right across the road from the Phoenix.It's not manned,you pay at an automated machine with a credit card (or I think...maybe..coins also).

cool thanks