Axl among celebs who love cats

Black Horse

http://www.celebrific.com/22933/hollywood-actors-who-love-cats/

Who’s a cat person? Not me, but I do appreciate how people fall in love with their feline companions. I find it amusing how even the coldest people suddenly melt when they are around their cat. And Hollywood guys – tough or not – are not exempt from the charms of these stately (and not quite domesticated) creatures!

Now who would have thought that Guns ‘n Roses frontman Axl Rose loves cats? Apparently, he introduced his cat to the world via his Twitter account, and he had only one word to say “Dijon”. Nice name for a cat, if I say so myself!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always thought Axl was a bit of an animal-person, especially since I saw Making F*@king videos and how comfortable he was with the dolphins.

Speaking of Axl and animals, wonder how comfortable he was living with Slash's pythons? He must have been okay with them I guess cuz I remember there was a group photo where he was holding one up.

EDIT: On a side note, there is a ginger cat that lives across my street whom I call Axl... :xmassrudolph:

Edited by KiraMPD

Who’s a cat person? Not me, but I do appreciate how people fall in love with their feline companions. I find it amusing how even the coldest people suddenly melt when they are around their cat. And Hollywood guys – tough or not – are not exempt from the charms of these stately (and not quite domesticated) creatures!

Now who would have thought that Guns ‘n Roses frontman Axl Rose loves cats? Apparently, he introduced his cat to the world via his Twitter account, and he had only one word to say “Dijon”. Nice name for a cat, if I say so myself!

Timely thread as I love my cat too, had her for 11 years since kitten, since my 22 year old daughter was 11 for some perspective. She is currently fighting a losing battle with kidney failure that came on 3 weeks ago. Days left til D-day, maybe a week. So I totally understand how cool people, vintage rocker types, etc, have a love for cats!

Edited by axlskAmpf

Timely thread as I love my cat too, had her for 11 years since kitten, since my 22 year old daughter was 11 for some perspective. She is currently fighting a losing battle with kidney failure that came on 3 weeks ago. Days left til D-day, maybe a week. So I totally understand how cool people, vintage rocker types, etc, have a love for cats!

My cat 'tush' passed away in 2010, he was 18. He had a similar disease.

I bet that you feed your cat dry food.

We had alot of problems with our cat, the vets had no idea.

So one day I was thinking about wild cats (big african cats), they don't really drink much water. They are just not big water drinkers. They get their water from eating (wild animals that they had to kill and rip the flesh off of!) So we started to only feed our cat wet canned food (sometimes we even add water to it), all of her problems cleared right up in a matter of a week.

I think she was just chronically dehydrated. It is no wonder that most household cats seem to die from some sort of kidney/bowel issue.

Maybe try that. If you are having a hard time getting her to eat wet food, buy the Cheapest stuff possible...they seem to like that...and then slowly switch to a better quality food with taurine in it.