Presale Password NYC/Chicago??

monkey2233

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone find out if there is an age restriction for the Roseland Ballroom show? I have a couple relatives who aren't yet 18 but huge Guns fans but I don't want to ask them to accompany me before I know for sure that they will be allowed in. I'm seeing some shows have age restrictions but haven't seen any info about that one.

Roseland has always been 16+ unless they changed it. BoweryPresents.com has info on Webster and T5. Webster Hall tix are $125 before surcharges. I know it will be intimate and unreal, but its alot of cash to throw down.

Anyone find out if there is an age restriction for the Roseland Ballroom show? I have a couple relatives who aren't yet 18 but huge Guns fans but I don't want to ask them to accompany me before I know for sure that they will be allowed in. I'm seeing some shows have age restrictions but haven't seen any info about that one.

Roseland has always been 16+ unless they changed it. BoweryPresents.com has info on Webster and T5. Webster Hall tix are $125 before surcharges. I know it will be intimate and unreal, but its alot of cash to throw down.

According to the site all shows have no age limit unless specified, however most of the upcoming shows have some kind of age limit specified. And the GNR show isn't yet on their site.

Hope they get the info up soon. :question:

Terminal 5 is the most notoriously awful venue in all of New York City by the way. I've never been there but everyone says it has horrible sight lines, terrible sound, and really strict security. Thats the one to skip.

According to the site all shows have no age limit unless specified, however most of the upcoming shows have some kind of age limit specified. And the GNR show isn't yet on their site.

Hope they get the info up soon. :question:

Terminal 5 is the most notoriously awful venue in all of New York City by the way. I've never been there but everyone says it has horrible sight lines, terrible sound, and really strict security. Thats the one to skip.

:(

I'm 16 and I'll be there...

GNR's show at the Roseland is all ages

I guessed the Van Halen one the other day.

First pick: Appetite

Second pick: Democracy

Usually it's a song title.

Wasn't a Gn'R one for the last leg BETTER or something?

Either way, it'll all be fine.

Different for every show last year, I believe.

Hey, you and I are going to the same shows :thumbsup:

What show(s) are you doing? It's always nice to meet some more members and put names to faces ;)

What show(s) are you doing? It's always nice to meet some more members and put names to faces ;)

Terminal 5 and Ritz

Terminal 5 and Ritz

im doing roseland and T5, wish i can do the 3 dates..

Terminal 5 and Ritz

Cool, I'll see you soon then! ;)

Hey guys,

Anyone have any idea when the doors open? I'm thinking i'm getting a gold vip but i have to get to chicago from toronto after work sunday.

Then again if you have access to the "foundation room" I'd rather be hanging out there then the rail all night.

Also its so small that theres not a bad seat in the house Im guessing.