Atlantic City

JAxlMorrison

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

675n2t.jpg

Favourite of my iPhone pics, will upload more soon.

Sabbath and PM, I think I saw you guys while you were at the Will Call section, I was the guy with the English accent asking for directions :P

Edited by Amir

I'm in all 3 of those pictures :lol:

No offense to any of the people who went to Chicago, as I'm sure they had a great time, but I think Atlantic City should have been the show to be streamed, and not only because I was there, but because Axl clearly sounds better.

:P

So happy that it was such a good show, I was really worried because the rumoured Toronto gig that was supposed to happen on the 19th got cancelled (I flew into Toronto the previous week to see friends and family), then tried to get tickets to the Ritz but was seeing more family in Iran when they went sale and the dogshit Islamic Republic internet crashed on me. Then I really got worried when I heard Axl was sick. But he was unbelievable, either the 2nd or 3rd best GNR gig I've seen, the other 2 being L'Arc and the O2 gig with Duff. I guess I've just been really lucky with my GNR gigs, even got Catcher twice (acoustic at L'Arc, electric in Geneva)!

Bummed I somehow ended up deleting my Estranged vid, tho :( Really hope someone else taped it, it was my first time seeing Axl perform one of my favourite songs!

I've got a bunch more cell shots. I'll post them another time, though. :thumbsup:

Black Sabbath your review is fantastic and reading it makes you feel you are experiencing it - thank you. :)

I noticed on the video at one stage Axl was tapping DJ & pointing into the crowd and smiling - SCOM.

Glad you enjoyed it and glad you got home safely, ever thought of taking up a job in journalism? :book:

Edited by rock4eva

Yeah, I still can't get over last night. He was in such a great mood.

Great review Black Sabbath! You couldn't have summed it up better. We were all so blessed to be at this concert. It was good to see you again, and my sister and I had a great time with Purely Magnetic and her husband as well. Hope we can all do it again!

just got home from new jersey for the weekend and had a great time at the show. enjoyed the house of blues and the opportunity to see my favorite all-time band in such a small venue. went to the hartford show in november and thought the sound was very slightly better there, but the overall experience of the atlantic city show made it the best guns show i've ever seen. band was having a great time, crowd was awesome, leaving a show at 3:30 am was a first......i wouldn't have changed a thing. thank you gnr for one of the best nights ever!