Has anybody else ever wondered why Axl seems to always wear a watch?

ITW 2012

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a fashion statement and probably an ideal place for him to stash his nose-candy too. :thumbsup:

probably also so that he can make sure he's fucking late for everything. Including his own funeral... :rofl-lol:

"I'm late to everything. I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, Sorry I'm late." - Axl Rose (April 2, 1992 issue of Rolling Stone)

...Sounds like a plan.... :shrugs:

He should get a tattoo updated with all the members who've been in the band, there'd be so many pointers to do that it'd probably have to be a clock instead of a cross thing.

Now I really want to designe that... lets see if we can make it to 12....

Slash, Steven, Duff, Izzy, Matt, Dizzy, Bucket, Flink, Bumble, DJ, Tommy, Chris? (damn, too many would be left out... :D)

Edited by KiraMPD

Ah I see, to cover Slash's face!!! :D

On a side note; looks like he should get that tattoo touched up, the red looks like its almost completely faded and bled black.

Actually the tat has held up well,I have a few that are around that age,but got them done from a quality artist,they have lost some slight definition but still look damn good.With ink,you get what you pay for.Inferior ink will blur and discolor,I have friends that went for a deal,and ended up doing cover work after 5-10 years.

The watch is a inane topic,Mine was dead for three days before I realized the battery was kaput.Time isn't always a priority.

He's got a watch that it seems to me

Reminds me of childhood melodies

Where everyone said;

''Don't be late or you'll die''

Now and then when I see its face

It ticks me away to that special place

And if I stared too long

Pigs would probably fly

(Woahhhh) Sweet tiiiiiime o' mine!

Edited by RandallFlagg