Has anybody else ever wondered why Axl seems to always wear a watch?

ITW 2012

He wakes up with the eternal question 'Has ITW 2012 Dreamt Up Another Bizarre Philosophical Thread About Me Today?' and logs on as Dexter every four hours to check. The band now have bets between eachother to pass the time, Axl always votes Yes and more often than not reigns victorious, this is how he is funding CD2.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wakes up with the eternal question 'Has ITW 2012 Dreamt Up Another Bizarre Philosophical Thread About Me Today?' and logs on as Dexter every four hours to check. The band now have bets between eachother to pass the time, Axl always votes Yes and more often than not reigns victorious, this is how he is funding CD2.

I doubt they even read my threads.

I think we should all try to come up with some. It's harder than it looks. Here's what I got:

Does Anyone Else Think That One Bad Apple Did Spoil the Whole Damn Bunch?

Does Anyone Else Wonder What Axl Thinks When He Looks at His Arm and Sees a Tattoo of Slash?

I doubt they even read my threads.

Or if they did, they stopped soon there after.