Does Guns try to get MTV coverage for Ritz show?

GunsNRevolvers2

So I know everyone has at least thought about this once since the show was announced.

I'm 19, and I can't fucking stand MTV and I'm someone that listens to Guns type stuff, 90's Alt Rock, 60's and 70's stuff and a ton of old school rap, new rap and new mixtape rap.

But the original Ritz show was such a monumental mark in MTV's history, and so many kids my age are into the comebacks of "classic bands" (and lets face, Guns is viewed as one these days obviously) that I feel just the exposure could benefit Guns big time, especially if they really nail the show.

Anyone..Anyone, Bueller?

and last but not least, I'm not, I'm not sure what it is, but whatever it is it's wearing a stormtrooper mask and gardening gloves and it calls itself Bumblefoot.

At least it's not half-man,half-beast,weird and pissed off.

No, because this isn't the same GNR.

And this ain't the same MTV.

I don't think MTV is interested in airing a Gn'R concert.

Not when they have Snooki,are you crazy?

That's what I'm saying. They're full of shit right now.

Yes,copious quantities of purile shit,with no redeeming value at all.It's also imbalanced,the coverage goes to one genre,omitting all others.

At least we used to have Winger and Poison videos to laugh at.

They should stream it on gunsnroses.com

Considering the circumstances regarding returning to the Ritz, it will undoubtedly become instantly collectable.

And even the Ritz aka W.H. knows this,to change the sign back on that night. Will it be proshot? Definately,hopefully a capable PPV will satiate those not able to attend,and a Blu-Ray release would be appropriate.