General Membership

$29.99

Sku: GUN-SUB-001

Package Includes:

-Access to digital (community)

-Access to exclusive fan club pre-sale tickets

-Exclusive bandana

-Official laminate

** PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis and are not guaranteed. All fan club subscription sales are final. There are no refunds, returns, exchanges or credits for fan club membership subscriptions for any reason, including inability to purchase pre-sale tickets. **

and

Premium Membership

$49.99

Sku: GUN-SUB-002

Package Includes:

-Access to digital (community)

-Access to exclusive fan club pre-sale tickets

-Fan Club T-Shirt

-Exclusive bandana

-Official laminate

** PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis and are not guaranteed. All fan club subscription sales are final. There are no refunds, returns, exchanges or credits for fan club membership subscriptions for any reason, including inability to purchase pre-sale tickets. **

Do you have a link to that?

I'm wondering if it's an annual or a monthly membership?

Annual. No way anyone would be paying $50 a month :lol:

I mean, if someone does it and the extra stuff (shirt, mainly) is actually worth it (and whatever the "digital" shit is - pictures can fuck off, though), I might consider the Premium Membership. But I really don't want to give this band anymore money before I see shit actually start happening.

And like Sofine said, if they want the money that bad, but song new fucking tracks out, for fuck's sake.

The tshirts are only available in x-large too. i will keep my money for future albulms or festival gigs.

Are they really? :lol: I didn't want to start clicking shit for fear of accidentally buying a membership like I did my Gold VIP ticket for Atlantic City :rofl-lol:

Come on don't be like that, atleast you will get in 30 mins early lol hope you have a blast tho man.

I'm wondering if it's an annual or a monthly membership?

Annual. No way anyone would be paying $50 a month :lol:

You never know. :rofl-lol:

Wait, is it just me or can we not even log into the (free) profiles we made previously now, without buying one of these memberships?

http://www.gunsnroses.com/users/Q5dzJuLQ

Yeah, it seems that you have to pay that membership to access your profile.

The tshirts are only available in x-large too. i will keep my money for future albulms or festival gigs.

That's not true. I did try to buy it and I got to choose a Small. Unless they already run out of shirts, I say you can choose sizes.

I was playing. Although if you do not live in USA, the p&p comes to £42 extra :thumbsdown: i'm glad fernando is making things happen, but this is not for me. I guess the stream coming up is tied in with the membership too :question:

Oh wow, they have been busy today. I like it.

First fail:

After a long wait we are very excited to welcome you to the new gunsnroses.com. Here you can interact with other fans in the new Fan Club (Nightrain), get the latest news, get information on

Information on what?

Edited by UcudBmineCD

That's not true. I did try to buy it and I got to choose a Small. Unless they already run out of shirts, I say you can choose sizes.

I was playing. Although if you do not live in USA, the p&p comes to £42 extra :thumbsdown: i'm glad fernando is making things happen, but this is not for me. I guess the stream coming up is tied in with the membership too :question:

Really? Because when I tried to buy I was only supposed to pay 13€ for shipping costs.

I'm confused now. :question: