Official Website

Spirit

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Videoclips : http://web.gunsnroses.com/media/photos/19832 at bottom!

Live at Ritz videos: http://web.gunsnroses.com/media/photos/19892

http://web.gunsnroses.com/users/ricardosampaio

You can use img tags like in the forum to put images in your profile.

Civil War video??

From the Tokyo videos. It was used to promote the single and videos at the same time.

All Videoclips : http://web.gunsnroses.com/media/photos/19832 at bottom!

Live at Ritz videos: http://web.gunsnroses.com/media/photos/19892

http://web.gunsnroses.com/users/ricardosampaio

You can use img tags like in the forum to put images in your profile.

Task Queue failed at step 5: Playlist could not be loaded due to crossdomain policy restrictions.

wtf does that even mean?

Is Fernando coding this shit or something? Fucking terrible.

Do NOT insult Guns N' Roses, their management, their family or all of the above. I know you want to be able to shit all over everything the band does now, but come on... This site is sill being made! It's like judging Chinese Democracy off the drum tracks alone. You have been revealed for what you are... a hater.

Do NOT insult Guns N' Roses, their management, their family or all of the above. I know you want to be able to shit all over everything the band does now, but come on... This site is sill being made! It's like judging Chinese Democracy off the drum tracks alone. You have been revealed for what you are... a hater.

You gotta relax kid. As "cool" as the band is for putting a website together it's process is amateur at best. I'm sure there are many factors blah blah blah but the fact is that until the site is ready we fans shouldn't be able to brows its pages.

You're a hater if you don't like a rather amateur looking website? His opinion. If you like it, cool. It doesn't make him a hater.

Anyways...

I do find it funny how the album cover pictures are all different sizes. Whoever is doing the site could have at least got them all off Amazon where the sizes are equal. ;)

Would you just shut the fuck up for once dude? Fernandos a tool anyways.

I do find it funny how the album cover pictures are all different sizes. Whoever is doing the site could have at least got them all off Amazon where the sizes are equal. ;)

The image quality varies among the pictures as well. The covers for UYI I and UYI II were both scanned crooked, and you can see white gaps around the edges. rock3

ahh fuck it, GNR it way too Rock n' Roll for the interwebs :rofl-lol:

Edited by nonlinear

The image quality varies among the pictures as well. The covers for UYI I and UYI II were both scanned crooked, and you can see white gaps around the edges. rock3

ahh fuck it, GNR it way too Rock n' Roll for the interwebs :rofl-lol:

It's totally rock n' roll! Why scan/find high quality versions when they can just go on Google? Challenge the system of good websites!

The Legend of the Red Panda starts now!

How come we cant get to these links via the website?

Because these guys are manually putting words to the end of the URL to see if it goes anywhere. Precious time...

Do not insult them, or what exactly? They didn't exactly release just the drum tracks of Chinese Democracy now, did they? Don't be daft, the site is a joke and even for an unfinished product it comes across as a date Geocities project from 2003.

How come we cant get to these links via the website?

Because these guys are manually putting words to the end of the URL to see if it goes anywhere. Precious time...

lol, Just went to another site built by ground(ctrl) and checked if it works...

Ugh. The band DESERVES a better website than this. That's what people are upset about. Btw, "hater" is a term pussies use for someone who doesn't share their precious opinion.

I guess we all can agree that calling someone by his ex-name (cause he legally changed it) when that name means a fucked up past, full of violence, abuse etc, is not nice, even if this is the internet

i dont agree with some of the posts here, or they way some people express, but its kinda fucked up trying to defend a past member of a band by calling a current member of it with a name we all know what means...

we all can discuss what both guys did with their music career or whatever...

i just dont agree with that kind of coments :shrugs:

btw, if im not wrong, cant remember the topic, volcano expressed that "cancer" name calling wasnt right or something along the lines, yeah, he calls slash by his real name (wich doesnt have any meanings behind it) if u dont like it then dont read it, or ignore the post/user... no need to bring shit to the table...

thats what i think...

phhh hope my english is ok :P

Remember vrs website? Ugly as shit, and info was hard to find

I don't care what gnrs site looks like as long as it's updated on a regular basis, even when they aren't touring

Remember vrs website? Ugly as shit, and info was hard to find

I don't care what gnrs site looks like as long as it's updated on a regular basis, even when they aren't touring

+1

Would be cool if they just posted some vids or something every once in while.

Dear Santa,

Next Christmas I would like just one thread on mygnr.com to NOT turn into a fucking shit fight over nothing.

2x4

Every thread here results in the same idiotic discussion. Whenever someone makes some slight comment about this band, they're being called 'haters' by some seemingly emotionally unstable internet lunatics. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Coolranchdressing actually started crying when he saw someone calling Axl Bill bailey. Get a grip. I doubt Axl cares very much about some random guy on the internet calling him whatever. Is it disrespectful? Probably. But the way some people here react towards the slightest form of criticism isn't healthy either.

I do support this band, I even bought a ticket for the show in my country as soon as it was announced. That doesn't mean I applaud anything this band throws at us. If I believe something isn't right, I am going to say it here. That's why it's called a 'discussion board'. Some people don't seem to grasp that. Not everyone who disagrees about something is a "hater". In fact, I believe a band, as any enterprise, benefits the most from constructive criticism.

Now about the website: it is true that there doesn't seem to be happening a lot there and that it's going slow, but I guess we are used to that with this band. I hope they keep it purely functionl, with maybe a few vids added now and then. The VR website for example was an attrocious mess.

Edited by st0n3r