New DJ interview...

TheDemocracyRose

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how people think like all the guitar work will be DJ.

There's DJ, Ron, Richard, Old Robin, Old Bucket, Axl, +whatever hired studio musician they brought in.

Paul.

I know Paul, I meant whatever studio musicians they brought in, like how they brought a bunch of people to work on CD that weren't even in the band.

There's DJ, Ron, Richard, Old Robin, Old Bucket, Axl, +whatever hired studio musician they brought in.

Paul.

I know Paul, I meant whatever studio musicians they brought in, like how they brought a bunch of people to work on CD that weren't even in the band.

Paul.

Near future = 2015.

I think a lot sooner than that. To me, going back to Europe right away looks like a promotional tour for the next album...CD sold at a much better rate in Europe than the US.

It looks like they booked for the festival, then added more dates around it. We'll all know when they're going in the studio, there's going to be a lot of obvious hints dropped, because they know the fans want to know. They do what they can to keep us in the loop. I'm sure Axl will be enigmatic about it but do the same thing.

It's funny how we the fans who have been around for the entire Chinese Democracy fiasco, can go "Awwwe, DJ..." when he talks about recording a whole new album.

Actually, we haven't been around anything. We've heard the news and gossips, but we haven't actually been "there" and have no idea what these two could be up to.

...obviously...

Paul.

Paul.

Marco Beltrami?

Paul.

I really hope Paul's present in the songwriting credits. He makes good music when with Axl.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Axl playing tracks on a Piano in a hotel while Dj sits on a child size stool beside Axl's normal size stool. In awe. Dj attempts to compliment this playing with his own, Axl smiles in a "Haha cute but I'm going with Bucket's efforts" manner. Dj interprets the subtle sarcasm as confirmation of his incomparable (in terms of importance) role on the next album.

I have this imagery in all his interviews.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

DJ is like the current girlfriend who is in the shadow of the ex girlfriend

Dj will do anything all the time

but it doesn't compare to the sporadic moments of Pleasure delivered with Buckethead.

DJ is like the current girlfriend who is in the shadow of the ex girlfriend

Dj will do anything all the time

but it doesn't compare to the sporadic moments of Pleasure delivered with Buckethead.

Axl does not want to part with the music he made with Buckethead. It was too special for them.