Chicago Show at the HOB 2/18

Birk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, he's got '02 level Mickey Mouse going on.... not good.

look there is good mickey mouse and there is bad mickey mouse, and this is def the bad version of it lol.

Exactly. Good mickey mouse = Live at the Forum proshot. That did not bother me for a single second. This is kinda over the top. But still lovin' this show.

Don't think Axl wanted to play You're Crazy or UTLH. Before YC, he seemed annoyed "I guess we're doing it." Seems like after SCOM he wanted to go into NR.

No. Before YC Tommy was telling him how a fan was yelling to do a certain song and Axl chuckled and responded. He then continued to say "So, we're doing it!". Not sure about UTLH, but I don't think Axl didn't want to play it...

Anyway -

SETLIST

- Dexter Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Estranged

- 4tus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Motivation

- Dizzy Reed Solo

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

- DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Used To Love Her

- Another Brick In The Wall

- Axl Piano Solo

I don't get the people complaining about people not being too happy with the vocal performance. If people don't think it sounds good, they have every right to express that feeling. It's not hating, it's not trolling, it is calling it how they see it. Personally I feel like it would be wrong to tell people they can ONLY say positive things.

I don't get the people complaining about people not being too happy with the vocal performance. If people don't think it sounds good, they have every right to express that feeling. It's not hating, it's not trolling, it is calling it how they see it. Personally I feel like it would be wrong to tell people they can ONLY say positive things.

+1

I can love the band and be critic about it at the same time

No :Gran Torino" unfortunately.

If Axl ever records another cover, it should be that.

SETLIST

- Dexter Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Estranged

- 4tus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Motivation

- Dizzy Reed Solo

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

- DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Used To Love Her

- Another Brick In The Wall

- Axl Piano Solo

November Rain

Especially when it warrants peoples criticism. Tonight has had it's bright spots, but he's sounded pretty bad on a couple of the songs. He is a singer afterall and that's what we are here listening to.

Shit, he's got '02 level Mickey Mouse going on.... not good.

look there is good mickey mouse and there is bad mickey mouse, and this is def the bad version of it lol.

Exactly. Good mickey mouse = Live at the Forum proshot. That did not bother me for a single second. This is kinda over the top. But still lovin' this show.

exactly that mickey mouse is good enough, but this is just bad at a lot of parts. Me too, loving every minute. Its just an Axl thing with him sub par some nights.

+1

I can love the band and be critic about it at the same time

+2