Chicago Show at the HOB 2/18

Birk

Dont see a actual thread for the show, but

there are 9 GA Balcony tix for $205 on stubhub, not to bad i guess, not sure how the balcony is though.

Also, Doors open at 9, what time people getting up there? I will be up there around 7:45-8 if people wanna meet up, Dicks Last Resort is 35ft away across the street

Dick's Last Resort

315 North Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 36 ft SE

(312) 836-7870 ‎ · dickslastresort.com

I think its cool cause its right there across the street, and looks like they have crazy drinks there

House of Blues Gold VIP Early Entry

Hello Everyone,

This is a one-time informational email for the upcoming Guns N Roses Event taking place at the House of Blues on February 19th.

Please make sure to bring your photo ID and meet in front of the box office at 9:00pm. You will then be checked in, receive your Guns N Roses VIP Laminate and allowed into the venue 15 minutes prior to the doors opening to the general public.

For all you twitter users out there, make sure to follow the groundctrl VIP account to stay up to date with the most exciting VIP packages available!

Have a question? Please contact our Customer Support by submitting a support request at support.groundctrl.com. Additionally, for urgent matters you may call 1-877-GND-CTRL / Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 5:30pm PST

Be safe and have a great show!

Heres a ticket on ebay

$225 or best offer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guns-N-Roses-Tickets-02-19-12-Chicago-House-Blues-/110824015551?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item19cda046bf

looks like Floor is going for $300 and Balcony about $225

FINAL SETLIST

- Dexter Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

You're Crazy

Estranged

Rocket Queen

- 4tus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Motivation

- Dizzy Reed Solo

Street of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

- DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Used To Love Her

- Another Brick In The Wall

- Axl Piano Solo

November Rain

- Bumblefoot Solo

Don't Cry

Shackler's Revenge

Civil War

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain (with tits)

Madagascar

Better

Patience

Paradise City

Edited by Birk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preparty facebook link

http://www.facebook.com/events/192695244164428/

I need to get there early to pick up my tickets at will call. I'll be somewhere around. Maybe I'll stop in at Dick's. I was at Shoeless Joe's last time out too but had no idea who was who.

Just spoke with the manager and he said to give him a call with a rough caught and he will reserve an area, so Dicks Last resort it is.

Unfortunately cell service is deplorable at HoB, particularly for Sprint, so I won't be able to update here. Only place I get reception is the fucking bathroom.

yeah it dont really matter for this show, cant wait for this!

oj2k3d.jpg

Chicago Sun-Times Newspaper

Hey dude if I give you so money could you pick up a extra one for me? I like to collect these items! I'll be in line tomorrow around 11

11pm?

I have Gold VIP i will be inside at 8:45, and this is from Fridays paper actually, if i remember i will bring this one,

I'm gonna be getting in line around 11am! I want that front and center spot lol

That's so early! Haha, talk about dedication. My guess is the spot is yours if you get there at that time.

So excited for tomorrow! It's been all I can think about for the past couple of days. Will probably show up around 5.

I'm gonna be getting in line around 11am! I want that front and center spot lol

You have Gold VIP and getting there at 11am??

Whats the point of that, i hope you wear long underwear and a sleeping bag. Good Luck man lol,

My friend just sent me this about the foundation room

Well, man. After seeing the tripe about dress code at HTGTH, I walked over to HOB just to check on it. According to the gatekeeper, who asked the bossman, the dress code will be in full effect tomorrow night. No tees or sneakers allowed.

this blows

I'm in line now! This venue is pretty fuckin cool!

What we got here is, failure to communicate

You're already in line? Holy God!

I'm driving down to get my tickets when will call window opens, then I'm going back home for a bit, THEN I'm gonna hop on the blue line and get down there. I haven't figured out exactly what time I wanna get in line yet.

Dude I can't fuckin feel my feet! This fuckin sucks lol! But it's gonna be worth it front and center!

Hang in there lol, im going to work for 8hrs and then i will see you there lol, i will be wearing a Chicago Cubs jacket, what are you wearing so i can see how cold you are when i get there

Dude I can't fuckin feel my feet! This fuckin sucks lol! But it's gonna be worth it front and center!

Hang in there lol, im going to work for 8hrs and then i will see you there lol, i will be wearing a Chicago Cubs jacket, what are you wearing so i can see how cold you are when i get there

I'd laugh if you arrived and were 2nd in line 8 hours later.. :lol:

I'd laugh if you arrived and were 2nd in line 8 hours later.. :lol:

Dont see the point of getting in line when you have GOLD VIP, and the doors dont open til 9, that dude is gonna be so exhausted by the time gnr goes on, he must be young, cause i cant do that shit no more.

Im headed to work, see you all up there tonight @ 8pm