Chicago Show at the HOB 2/18

Birk

The site let me sign in earlier tonight, but now it isn't taking my password. I tried changing it, but still won't accept it. The login prompt just pops back up. I tried both IE and Firefox. Anyone have ideas?

clear cache, close browser then try again by copy and paste from email (perhaps you are mistyping or some little flaw) if not try another browser?

you can also try to update flash if you have not already done so

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site let me sign in earlier tonight, but now it isn't taking my password. I tried changing it, but still won't accept it. The login prompt just pops back up. I tried both IE and Firefox. Anyone have ideas?

clear cache, close browser then try again by copy and paste from email (perhaps you are mistyping or some little flaw) if not try another browser?

Im using Opera and its working, try that if not :thumbsup:

They MUST be filming, too strict otherwise... IMO of course

It was like this at Terminal 5 too. No cameras, no AFD shirts, no banners, no fun. I was told I couldn't text because it LOOKED like I was using the camera on my phone, and if they saw a flash in my general vicinity they would assume it's me and throw me out.

Did you find out what the reason was at all?

im getting video, no audio, and a little bit of buffering. the facebook chat on the site is really annoying

Firefox adblockplus, right click farcebook box and ad to block list, farcebook shit is gone :)

Or... go full screen

You are welcome :)

Edited by gunsguy