Chicago Show at the HOB 2/18

Birk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am out of the loop been away for a week.

Welcome back then :thumbsup: check the vids from the Hiro Ballroom (there are some very good at last page)

Thanks! Yeah missed alot this week here with the band being very active and you guys. Glad to be back, got some catching up to do.

PM boxed filled with people asking if I quit or got fired, lol. Nope just vacation :thumbsup:

Watching live stream tonight to get my fix :)

Edited by gunsguy

Welcome back then :thumbsup: check the vids from the Hiro Ballroom (there are some very good at last page)

Thanks! Yeah missed alot this week here with the band being very active and you guys. Glad to be back, got some catching up to do.

PM boxed filled with people asking if I quit or got fired, lol. Nope just vacation :thumbsup:

How was the vacation?

How was the vacation?

it was great, Disneyworld ;)

i logged in 10:36 pm est and the countdown says 24 min

dont know for what the opening act or gnr?

opening act will be streamed yes. According to

ELECTRIC SUN @electricsunband

This just in: you can stream our set at the @gunsnroses show tonight. All money goes to charity. #electricsun gunsnroses.com/ppvff

Retweeted by Guns N' Roses

Edited by gunsguy

I'm on the floor now. No Slash shirts, top hats, or cameras. They're really strict.

They MUST be filming, too strict otherwise... IMO of course

Hi everybody, I'm having a problem with the credentials to enter the site (I changed them and still can enter the site), anyone is having problems to connect too?

No problem here, looking at countdown

They MUST be filming, too strict otherwise... IMO of course

It was like this at Terminal 5 too. No cameras, no AFD shirts, no banners, no fun. I was told I couldn't text because it LOOKED like I was using the camera on my phone, and if they saw a flash in my general vicinity they would assume it's me and throw me out.