Chicago Show at the HOB 2/18

Birk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The opening act was never set up audio-wise, due to their set up being plugged in on a different sound board. GNR's performance is all set up properly. We are simply testing video and connectivity to ensure no issues happen while GNR is performing" -Fernando Lebeis

I ordered the stream.. got my paypal confirmation 1 hour ago, still no login and PW in my inbox? anyone know how to fix this? Email me at BradSaylor@aol.com

thanks

Did you check your junk inbox

I did. Nothing in there either. I'm not going to be that pissed over 3$ but I did want to enjoy the concert tonight

I ordered the stream.. got my paypal confirmation 1 hour ago, still no login and PW in my inbox? anyone know how to fix this? Email me at BradSaylor@aol.com

thanks

check your spam folder or make sure you are checking the email that is with your paypal account information

thanks

Did you check your junk inbox

I did. Nothing in there either. I'm not going to be that pissed over 3$ but I did want to enjoy the concert tonight

did you have a diferent email on paypal?

Damn, im so happy to share this with so many GnR fans around the globe, everyone enjoyining this, afters years of waiting, years of silence, and here i am, about to watch another GnR stream... its a good time to be a GnR fan :)

Buffering.......

alot of peeps are having this issue, it is wierd because mine is not buffering at all here. shut off anything you are not using, anitvirus, downloads, torrents, etc.

Here is what I do before watching livestreams:

first clear cache, reboot to clean windows 7

then I go to site with stream and adblock anything i dont want running (like facebook box) I close anything else, (msn, torrents, downloads etc)

I don't get buffer here

Damn, im so happy to share this with so many GnR fans around the globe, everyone enjoyining this, afters years of waiting, years of silence, and here i am, about to watch another GnR stream... its a good time to be a GnR fan :)

rock3 rock3 rock3

I've got this hooked up to my surround sound speakers and almost just had a heart attack from that feedback. :scared:

Ditto. I'm watching on a 60 inch HDTV and the picture iisn't bad at all!

Yeah, 55" for me. It's pretty blocky in darker areas, but it's not bad for a stream at all.

As for people having buffering problems: Make sure nothing else on your computer is running, along with limiting any other internet-connected devices in your house.

If it's still buffering away after you've checked that stuff, try a different browser.