Chicago Show at the HOB 2/18

Birk

I think the only reason they are showing the opening band on the stream is to be able to get the stream in order for Gn'R. If that's the case, that's a fantastic idea.

Let's hope that is the case. If this shit goes on during GnR's set I can only imagine the backlash.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video is fucking great quality :shocked:

agreed, will see when we get Guns on with pyro and lights but yeah looks amazing so far

No pyro at these shows.

oh well heavy lights sometiems break the stream into blocks, will see. sounds like they need to plug the audio cord in a little better lol keeps coing in and out loud for a second

glad they are doing these streams though, we all wanted this

Yeah, its amazing how dif some songs sound... like Jungle, Live and Let BOOM, etc... i really like this pyro-less shows :thumbsup:

AND for those who the stream is "not working" or kinda bad... try different browsers, im using opera only for that and its amazing, not a single buffering, not a single lag... excelent

Edit: cool that they are fixing it now and not like Iclips... they started with GnR stream

Edited by AGS

Yeah, its amazing how dif some songs sound... like Jungle, Live and Let BOOM, etc... i really like this pyro-less shows :thumbsup:

AND for those who the stream is "not working" or kinda bad... try different browsers, im using opera only for that and its amazing, not a single buffering, not a single lag... excelent

are you getting good sound too, or just video? I was getting good video, but the sound was super quiet and muffled.

who is the opening act?

They are a group of mimes that perform rock concerts without making any sound.

:rofl-lol:

Edit: They have a nice camera at the feet of "Axls Spot" :thumbsup: gonna get some gooooood shots then :D

Edited by AGS

The opening act was never set up audio-wise, due to their set up being plugged in on a different sound board. GNR's performance is all set up properly. We are simply testing video and connectivity to ensure no issues happen while GNR is performing. -Fernando Lebeis" according to some jackhole on the facebook stream there.

Edited by Shack

Yay, audio.

Anywho, found the problem with my laptop > TV mess up. For whatever reason, firefox (of all browsers) was making it stutter on my TV during full-screen. Tried Chrome and IE and both worked fine, so using IE. Hope nothing gets messed up!

LOL - must be hooked upped to the soundboard. No fan sounds at all.

Edited by Black Sabbath

The opening act was never set up audio-wise, due to their set up being plugged in on a different sound board. GNR's performance is all set up properly. We are simply testing video and connectivity to ensure no issues happen while GNR is performing. -Fernando Lebeis

Told you.

Audio isn't too bad, but hopefully it gets a little better for Gn'R.

It does look like they're doing some practice fades and such. I guess whoever is producing the GNR show tonight is getting their shit together. I'm expecting big things tonight/tomorrow morning. Big hairy awesome things! (I mean awesome production and great audio...not asking for new music, just a great livestream done professionally)