Chicago Show at the HOB 2/18

Birk

Dude I can't fuckin feel my feet! This fuckin sucks lol! But it's gonna be worth it front and center!

Hang in there lol, im going to work for 8hrs and then i will see you there lol, i will be wearing a Chicago Cubs jacket, what are you wearing so i can see how cold you are when i get there

I'd laugh if you arrived and were 2nd in line 8 hours later.. :lol:

Dont see the point of getting in line when you have GOLD VIP, and the doors dont open til 9, that dude is gonna be so exhausted by the time gnr goes on, he must be young, cause i cant do that shit no more.

Im headed to work, see you all up there tonight @ 8pm

Yeah in Belfast we were an hour early and only had like 20 people in front. I'd go max 2 hours early if it were me!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend just sent me this about the foundation room

Well, man. After seeing the tripe about dress code at HTGTH, I walked over to HOB just to check on it. According to the gatekeeper, who asked the bossman, the dress code will be in full effect tomorrow night. No tees or sneakers allowed.

this blows

The fuck? The solution is clearly no shirt, no shoes, just like Axl and Slash back in the drunk days.

Dude I can't fuckin feel my feet! This fuckin sucks lol! But it's gonna be worth it front and center!

Hang in there lol, im going to work for 8hrs and then i will see you there lol, i will be wearing a Chicago Cubs jacket, what are you wearing so i can see how cold you are when i get there

I'd laugh if you arrived and were 2nd in line 8 hours later.. :lol:

Dont see the point of getting in line when you have GOLD VIP, and the doors dont open til 9, that dude is gonna be so exhausted by the time gnr goes on, he must be young, cause i cant do that shit no more.

Im headed to work, see you all up there tonight @ 8pm

Anyone know what time doors even open? I know you said 9 (which I am SO thankful for by the way since they're going on late ... they're finally getting this stuff right). But what time for GOLD? Quarter to 9?

I know dude! I'm jamming the complete Gnr catalog at the moment! Driving through Memphis, TN right now!

Looks like we made it!!!

blogger-image-553637366.jpg

First ones in Chicago!!

Dburcham

axlrosefan4life

Ultrastar

You mean first ones in line. I'm already in Chicago, and I won't be showing up till eight something. I'm too old for this waiting in line shit. Godspeed, seriously. I don't know if I'd be able to make it. I'm already shuddering at the thought of a two and a half hour wait from when the doors open.

I know dude! I'm jamming the complete Gnr catalog at the moment! Driving through Memphis, TN right now!

Looks like we made it!!!

blogger-image-553637366.jpg

First ones in Chicago!!

Dburcham

axlrosefan4life

Ultrastar

You mean first ones in line. I'm already in Chicago, and I won't be showing up till eight something. I'm too old for this waiting in line shit. Godspeed, seriously. I don't know if I'd be able to make it. I'm already shuddering at the thought of a two and a half hour wait from when the doors open.

I'll be to Chicago around 4 or so. I'm gonna stop by the line to say hey to everyone, then go grab a beer and head back to the venue whenever.

About 10 people in line at moment! Also limited spots available for pass the line spots. Spend $20 at store and you get to wait inside which is awesome! Better than waiting outside!

Wow, that DOES make it tolerable that they let you wait in line. Can you elaborate on the "pass the line" spots. I'm not sure what that is.

I'm actually surprised there are 10 people in line.

About 10 people in line at moment! Also limited spots available for pass the line spots. Spend $20 at store and you get to wait inside which is awesome! Better than waiting outside!

Wow, that DOES make it tolerable that they let you wait in line. Can you elaborate on the "pass the line" spots. I'm not sure what that is.

I'm actually surprised there are 10 people in line.

Me too! I thought noon sounded crazy early, but I guess a lot of people don't mind waiting that long! Good luck y'all. I'll join you out there later this afternoon. So pumped!

The GNR site says tune in at 10:00 local time.... are they going on at 10 or streaming the openers too? What time have they been going on at the other shows?

Lately they've started around 11:30-11:45 so maybe they are streaming the opening band also.

Thanks, I won't rush home then (10:00 CST is 8:00 Pacific)

Edited by RickRoses