VIP for UK shows

Paulywauly

those prices make me sick, especially when you don't even meet the full band. I met 5 of them in an airport, chatted and got pictures with them for FREE.

I'd do if it was guaranteed Axl would be there but even then it doesn't beat the feeling of actually meeting them on the off chance or at the end of a show where no cost is involved, when they're not contracted to meet you.

those prices make me sick, especially when you don't even meet the full band. I met 5 of them in an airport, chatted and got pictures with them for FREE.

I'd do if it was guaranteed Axl would be there but even then it doesn't beat the feeling of actually meeting them on the off chance or at the end of a show where no cost is involved, when they're not contracted to meet you.

They are not for everyone. Seems like to get in early and get a better spot is worth it for some people. Definitely not for everyone, but they were designed to be...

They are not for everyone. Seems like to get in early and get a better spot is worth it for some people. Definitely not for everyone, but they were designed to be...

That will annoy me if I que for hours to get a decent spot and as soon as we get in there's a few rows of people there.... It's almost people are paying to feel special and pampered when they are not. The TRUE VIP's are people watch from the side of the stage that don't pay anything, and have all the luxuries.

That will annoy me if I que for hours to get a decent spot and as soon as we get in there's a few rows of people there.... It's almost people are paying to feel special and pampered when they are not. The TRUE VIP's are people watch from the side of the stage that don't pay anything, and have all the luxuries.

Seems like it worked out for Powerage and many others. If you don't want it (because it's not "your cup of tea" or whatever) then don't purchase it. It definitely shouldn't make you sick though...

Holy fucking shit. You get a lot more for $300 than what I got for $250.

Agreed.

Holy fucking shit. You get a lot more for $300 than what I got for $250.

Really like wot?

Meet and Greet with Select Members of Guns N' Roses

Specially Designed Guns N' Roses Merch Item

Collectible Tour Poster

Set of Official Guns N Roses Guitar Picks

OK, for the intimate shows here there was a poster, but no meet and greet, no specially designed item, and no picks other than those you managed to get while the band was playing or after thet were done. Even for the NYE Vegas gigs it didn't come with this much stuff (it was close though).