Who Stole Beta's Phone?

CoolRanchDressing

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just the Mothe'r of the Band's phone now. It's also the manager's phone. I'm sure there's a lot of official band correspondences on it and whatnot. Possibly about the rerelease of Chinese Democracy and the release of the new album. I can see why certain parties would want to get a hold of it. But if Axl believes it's only a prank, then I think that's the most likely scenario.

Guys, could you please try and be serious? This is no laughing matter, prank or not. The manager's phone was stolen! Correspondences with venues and promoters and insurance companies and record labels are on that phone! Think how much it sucks when you lose a phone. No multiply that by a million. This really sucks. We've got to do what we can to help.

Guys, could you please try and be serious? This is no laughing matter, prank or not. The manager's phone was stolen! Correspondences with venues and promoters and insurance companies and record labels are on that phone! Think how much it sucks when you lose a phone. No multiply that by a million. This really sucks. We've got to do what we can to help.

I'm sure it's locked down if it has that much valuable stuff on it. If she has an iPhone she can just wipe it remotely.

beta got drunk, lost her phone. now there's random people calling axl all the time.beta blames her clumsyness on a thief.

i'm totally just kidding. please don't rip me a new one, that would suck. i bet my joke is nowhere near the truth at all and someone really did steal beta's phone. don't lash out on me please!

Get a grip, unless you were at her birthday party then you can do nothing. :violin:

Get a grip, unless you were at her birthday party then you can do nothing. :violin:

If that was the case, why would Axl personally tweet his plea for help to all 287,000 of his followers to read and retweet? Obviously, he thinks getting the world out is a good idea. Obviously, he thinks someone out here could possibly help him.

If that was the case, why would Axl personally tweet his plea for help to all 287,000 of his followers to read and retweet? Obviously, he thinks getting the world out is a good idea. Obviously, he thinks someone out here could possibly help him.

Seriously man get a grip of yourself. Her phone has not been stolen, it's obviously a joke ! and if it has i'm sure it's not the end of the world.

there will be always a motherfucker to fuck with everything =/ hope they find it and kick the motherfucker's ass. I think there's no new music at Beta's phone. Just as our friend said "Correspondences with venues and promoters and insurance companies and record labels" .

Seriously man get a grip of yourself. Her phone has not been stolen, it's obviously a joke ! and if it has i'm sure it's not the end of the world.

CoolRanchDressing is a cupcake account. Read everything he posts as satire.

Maybe Axl's twitter was hacked. That seems like a very unusual thing to post on twitter.

Interesting theory. Could it have been hacked by the very person who stole Beta's phone? They say in many instances, criminals have a deeply subconscious desire to be caught, and will often lead clues to aid in their own arrest.