Petition to HBO

JAxlMorrison

Well hows about one of our intrepid members stream it from their cellphone to a private members-only site?

I'd paypal someone 5 bucks to do that.

We should ask Steven. He wants to do something for the fans, here's a chance.

Works out well, Im sure he needs all the cash he can get still... :blink:

Why would you want to see Steven embarrass himself live?

You don't know that he's going to embarrass himself. And I don't mean that flippantly, what I mean is: I guarantee he's got people telling him the same shit posters here have said. He's got coaches, so to speak. Now, obviously he always has the potential to do something outlandish, but somehow I doubt it. He just might say something depressing or even smug (about the original lineup) at the podium, but I don't foresee him making a spectacle. He just wants to play. And get money out of it. ; )

You don't know that he's going to embarrass himself. And I don't mean that flippantly, what I mean is: I guarantee he's got people telling him the same shit posters here have said. He's got coaches, so to speak. Now, obviously he always has the potential to do something outlandish, but somehow I doubt it. He just might say something depressing or even smug (about the original lineup) at the podium, but I don't foresee him making a spectacle. He just wants to play. And get money out of it. ; )

There is no way if he gets a mic he is not going to get all crazy with it, the dude will be creaming his pants and not be a position to know what he is talking about IMO :rofl-lol:

If you've seen the whole thing live, there's a lot of in between time. They're just going to cut most of that out. Fuse chopped speeches, censored songs, or would play part of the set. I think this will be full performances and speeches.

There is no way if he gets a mic he is not going to get all crazy with it, the dude will be creaming his pants and not be a position to know what he is talking about IMO :rofl-lol:

Yeah, he's going to make an ass of himself and **** all over Axl and his band.

R&R HOF induction ceremonies typically last 4 to 5 hours, not many people would be willing to watch a live broadcast that long. This petition won't go anywhere.

They used to play it on VH1 classic live and it was awesome.. So much cool shit is missed when they cut in down to two hours for the replays.

As far as Guns is concerned I could give a fuck less anymore. They are all being a bunch of assholes about it. They couldn't even get involved enough to find someone decent to induct them. PATHETIC.

I didn't need that particular image in my head :lol:

As far as Guns is concerned I could give a fuck less anymore. They are all being a bunch of assholes about it. They couldn't even get involved enough to find someone decent to induct them. PATHETIC.

My feelings exactly. None of them cares about GN'R anymore. They're too selfish.