Do you think Axl might have decided to shelve CD II until the next life?

ITW 2012

Do you think Axl might have decided to shelve CD II until the next life? I could see him setting up a Kundun type task force to find himself in the next life. Maybe he's decided that he doesn't have enough time in this life to complete the trilogy, and perhaps he's content to move on to something else for now.

guns-n-roses-dont-cry-40155431-250.jpg

Edited by ITW 2012

We need to carve out a giant message in the desert, asking somebody from the distant future, after a time machine has been invented, to visit us right now and bring back CD2.

Does the fact that this hasn't happened yet, mean a time machine will never get invented, or that they are still waiting for CD2 to be released? I'd say the odds are about 50/50.

Dude, if Axl dies, a record label will just get the material and release it.

ive said to gnr fans around where i live that i think we will get more material from axl when he dies than when he is alive.

Axl's probably got a contingency plan in place to hide the material in case of death. CD II is the Mason Storm of the music world: Hard to hear, but out for justice.

Edited by ITW 2012

ive said to gnr fans around where i live that i think we will get more material from axl when he dies than when he is alive.

I just hope we can get the whole recordings of the UYI tour.

Do you think Axl might have decided to shelve CD II until the next life? I could see him setting up a Kundun type task force to find himself in the next life. Maybe he's decided that he doesn't have enough time in this life to complete the trilogy, and perhaps he's content to move on to something else for now.

He's shelving it until he has a contract and figures out which songs he wants to use. I think this one is going to be more dependent on the band than just on the songs he made.

I think he's been low key about it, because if Universal/Geffen assumes they were recorded on their dime? Could wind up turning into a lawsuit over the tapes.

Do us a favor and try to find out the only way possible.

They seem to have talked about the next record, Dj even done some demos to throw into the pot. whether it's called CD 2 we don't know until they give us a hint. so as usual we don't know shit. we live in hope.