RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

It is soo fn funny that people are calling the ex members and that dude, the real Guns N Roses! Best humor of the night for me.

That dude almost became the singer for Zep when Plant canned the reunion tour...

robert plant sounds like shit anyone could replace him and be an improvement

Yeah how about you then? *********

Edited by gunsguy
bashing of another user

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

php0yWbUsguns7.jpg

You posted a pic of VR with Slash's singer? Cool story, bro. Tell it again...

That's like saying a picture of Axl's band is a bunch of guys nobody knows with Guns N' Roses' singer....

Oh yeah, that is what people say

Only difference is that "Axl's band of a bunch of guys nobody knows" IS Guns N' Roses, whether you agree or not. FACT: Slash, Matt, and Duff are in Velvet Revolver, not GNR. And Myles is the singer in Slash's solo project. What I said was true in every sense...

LOL pretty much. The debate about GNR will go on as usual, but really, it's VR with another singer. Nothing groundbreaking going on here.

I disagree. Adler and Gilby, plus all of them performing as GNR for the first time in ages. Pretty cool even though obviously it would have been so much better if a certain angry redhead had joined them.

EPIC JAM. Fuck you Axl, imagine you with Flea, Slash and Ron Wood closing the night as it would have been. It would've been cool.

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending especially at another's, or in this case several others', expense

Yeah, saying this bullshit won't take out of his mind what an asshole he is. He knows it.

umm so are you still a fan of his by any chance just wondering?

Hard to say. I was more of a fan until I paid a lot of money to see that disaster at Rock In Rio 2011. Axl can barely sing, doesn't care about releasing new stuff but still can't play one night with the old band. He's not going anywhere, there is no direction and no future for "his" band. So yeah, fuck him.

Just checking

yep yep yep

I'm just glad this board isn't somehow going "bellying up" almost like last year around this time to be exact, (can see why) be surprised if it lasts beyond the year......

Edited by Nicc

I find it funny how people are complaining about what happened tonight. This thread is about the RNRHOF, the people who were there, their performances and all that.

Someone posts a pic of the people who were actually there, and people need to bash him.

Jesus christ.

It is soo fn funny that people are calling the ex members and that dude, the real Guns N Roses! Best humor of the night for me.

That dude almost became the singer for Zep when Plant canned the reunion tour...

Don't disrespect Led Zeppelin. Otherwise I will have to kill you 'kay? :tongue2:

Edited by pi2loc

EPIC JAM. Fuck you Axl, imagine you with Flea, Slash and Ron Wood closing the night as it would have been. It would've been cool.

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending especially at another's, or in this case several others', expense

Yeah, saying this bullshit won't take out of his mind what an asshole he is. He knows it.

umm so are you still a fan of his by any chance just wondering?

Hard to say. I was more of a fan until I paid a lot of money to see that disaster at Rock In Rio 2011. Axl can barely sing, doesn't care about releasing new stuff but still can't play one night with the old band. He's not going anywhere, there is no direction and no future for "his" band. So yeah, fuck him.

That is the question that I have been asking my last 2 post.

If Axl doesn't want to move on and release new music with the current GN'R, than why not play with the old GN'R for one night?

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Lol, Axl may be the only guy to ever get booed at his own hall of fame ceremony. Probably won't see that again.

All joking aside, that was the best indicator to me that Axl needs to take a serious look at things and re-evaluate. If he wants to keep on his current path then do that for sure, but just show yourself and everyone else involved some respect and give it a new name

He likely doesn't give a flying you know what. He doesn't think like that. He'd rather be in a mid level band (which is basically what GnR is nowadays) then swallow his pride and bury the hatchet with Slash. I got no problem, it's his life, not mine. My only critique is, if you are going to go ahead with the new guys, then release some damn new music. Either do a reunion, or release new music. He's basically living in limbo.

Lol, Axl may be the only guy to ever get booed at his own hall of fame ceremony. Probably won't see that again.

All joking aside, that was the best indicator to me that Axl needs to take a serious look at things and re-evaluate. If he wants to keep on his current path then do that for sure, but just show yourself and everyone else involved some respect and give it a new name

why because corportate suits booed? the same suits who wanted him to be their doggy and jump through their hoop to make them money and get them ratings said fuck off

It's not just corporate suits though is it? It's other musicians and fans as well

Yeah how about you then? ********

you mad bro? you wanna hug? ********

Edited by gunsguy
bashing another forum member removed

Myles is a great singer, people just expect him to literally fuckin mimic axl. Jesus Christ he filled in some big shoes and did a great job but since he's not axl apparently he is shit. It's like saying the current gnr guitarists suck dick because they aren't slash. Well no shit but that doesn't mean they suck, they're all great players.

php0yWbUsguns7.jpg

You posted a pic of VR with Slash's singer? Cool story, bro. Tell it again...

That's like saying a picture of Axl's band is a bunch of guys nobody knows with Guns N' Roses' singer....

Oh yeah, that is what people say

Only difference is that "Axl's band of a bunch of guys nobody knows" IS Guns N' Roses, whether you agree or not. FACT: Slash, Matt, and Duff are in Velvet Revolver, not GNR. And Myles is the singer in Slash's solo project. What I said was true in every sense...

Yeah, and Slash, Matt, Duff, and Axl, Izzy, and Adler are the reasons why anyone gives a fuck about who is in Guns N' Roses right now. It's what these guys accomplished 20-25 years ago that allows current GNR to have a career. That's what tonight is all about: why GNR mattered.

He likely doesn't give a flying you know what. He doesn't think like that. He'd rather be in a mid level band (which is basically what GnR is nowadays) then swallow his pride and bury the hatchet with Slash. I got no problem, it's his life, not mine. My only critique is, if you are going to go ahead with the new guys, then release some damn new music. Either do a reunion, or release new music. He's basically living in limbo.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

full videostream live rip, not great but if you missed it then...

part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=AcEixD0Yv5I

part 2

youtube.com/watch?v=6kcgPOw54i4

part 3

youtube.com/watch?v=oB0wp58Riug

part 4

youtube.com/watch?v=rv4e14H_MM8

did not record the final song with RHCP :( sorry

You will be sorry, very sorry 40.gif

Seriously - a big thank you :thumbsup:

Fans who quote Axl directly and also song lyrics are creepy motherfuckers.

You are a creepy motherfucker. Stop acting like Axl is Jesus and his word is the gospel.

Axl has addressed the issues with lyrics and statements. People act like he just doesn't say shit and hides.

Don't disrespect Led Zeppelin. Otherwise I will have to kill you 'kay? :tongue2:

not disrespecting led zepp, i love led zepp im talking about nowadays plant sounds like shit live now

The real GNR played they just did not have Axl, Izzy, or Dizzy present. But this is the closest it has been to GNR since VR. The lineup was very similar to that which they toured in 1993 except missing Axl and dizzy. Then you got the AFD line up minus Axl and Izzy. Anyways, pretty sweet.

Edited by rocker rockstar

so they did it!.. AWESOME!!!

OLD GNR........... WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Old' GNR?

What we heard was just plain GNR

LA

If you don't believe the current GnR it's actually GnR fine whatever! Then it's not GnR... But then you go and call this GnR? Withouth Izzy and Axl? Seriously?!!! :rofl-lol:

I'm sorry but as of your writing of that, current Gn'R is Slash, Duff, Steven, Matt, and Gilby.

This is true, people consider GnR to be what you just wrote, with Axl and Izzy missing in action

Fans who quote Axl directly and also song lyrics are creepy motherfuckers.

You are a creepy motherfucker. Stop acting like Axl is Jesus and his word is the gospel.

Axl has addressed the issues with lyrics and statements. People act like he just doesn't say shit and hides.

Just haters that will always have their hearts broken because the AFD will NEVER get back together.

Now that I'm thinking about this whole thing, it should be amazing if Slash would have said: "And finally, I wanted to thank Axl Rose, he didn't want to be here but wherever you are "my friend", thank you!". I would have cried :).

that would have been pretty cool