RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you "real" Axl fans think he wouldn't actually be having a blast if he was there partying with all these guys? As bitter an old man as he's become, I think he's going to regret not attending this.

Or maybe not. Maybe he's happy being holed up in his room eating cheetos and watching it on a choppy Internet stream.

maybe he is happy making a stand he believed in?

Which is....? What? There was really no good reason not to go.

Everyone has moments in their life where they look back and say, "Fuck, I was stupid - I really should/shouldn't have done that". I think while watching this, and you KNOW Axl is fucking watching this right now, he's going to regret not being part of it.

If someone were to give an award to my exgirlfriend and I as the best couple ever I dont think I would attend, at least if I wanted to keep my wife happy I wouldnt.

This made me laugh! lol

Axl has been playing the mixtape that he and his ex(s) made 25 years ago every night to people.

Do any of you "real" Axl fans think he wouldn't actually be having a blast if he was there partying with all these guys? As bitter an old man as he's become, I think he's going to regret not attending this.

Or maybe not. Maybe he's happy being holed up in his room eating cheetos and watching it on a choppy Internet stream.

lol maybe; maybe he'll regret it on his own reasons, not the reason ANYONE else wants him to. Hell if he was not going to enjoy himself or act as if he'd rather be anywhere else or no show after actually promising at the last minute or some other kind of drama ensuing there,

then I'm glad he didn't show period

If there is no new GN'R album in the near future, then I don't see any reason for Axl to not attend tonight.

If he doesn't want to promote and move forward with New GN'R, than why not play with old GN'R for a night?

because he hates slash that much. he doesnt like him doesnt want to be on the same stage with him.

php0yWbUsguns7.jpg

You posted a pic of VR with Slash's singer? Cool story, bro. Tell it again...

That's like saying a picture of Axl's band is a bunch of guys nobody knows with Guns N' Roses' singer....

Oh yeah, that is what people say

Only difference is that "Axl's band of a bunch of guys nobody knows" IS Guns N' Roses, whether you agree or not. FACT: Slash, Matt, and Duff are in Velvet Revolver, not GNR. And Myles is the singer in Slash's solo project. What I said was true in every sense...

If someone were to give an award to my exgirlfriend and I as the best couple ever I dont think I would attend, at least if I wanted to keep my wife happy I wouldnt.

This made me laugh! lol

Axl has been playing the mixtape that he and his ex(s) made 25 years ago every night to people.

ROFLMAO

I doubt both of these statements, he's probably trying to sue hof.

Is he likely to have been asked to the backstage after party? :blink:

This made me laugh! lol

If the band Axl currently plays with is his 'wife', then she is the equivalent of a mail order bride

EPIC JAM. Fuck you Axl, imagine you with Flea, Slash and Ron Wood closing the night as it would have been. It would've been cool.

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending especially at another's, or in this case several others', expense

Yeah, saying this bullshit won't take out of his mind what an asshole he is. He knows it.

php0yWbUsguns7.jpg

You posted a pic of VR with Slash's singer? Cool story, bro. Tell it again...

That's like saying a picture of Axl's band is a bunch of guys nobody knows with Guns N' Roses' singer....

Oh yeah, that is what people say

Only difference is that "Axl's band of a bunch of guys nobody knows" IS Guns N' Roses, whether you agree or not. FACT: Slash, Matt, and Duff are in Velvet Revolver, not GNR. And Myles is the singer in Slash's solo project. What I said was true in every sense...

"Bunch of guys nobody knows" are IN Gn'R, were hired BY Gn'R, they ARE NOT Gn'R.

This made me laugh! lol

If the band Axl currently plays with is his 'wife', then she is the equivalent of a mail order bride

LMAO!!

+1

And if any of you can get shit signed if you follow them around, I'll for sure be grateful. Looking for Adler and Sorum definitely.

Well the Ebayers were at it as they have already uploaded the signing of their stuff to youtube.dry.gif

Has anyone said whether Axl was inducted in his absence or didn't they acknowledge him at all as he asked?

Is Carolina, Steven's wife? Daughter? Was he ever married?

Wife.

Damn, she looks like she's my age.

Daughter? :rofl-lol:

Mind you, who knows out there when people come knocking at their doors saying "Pleased to meet you, can you guess my name" :rolleyes:

Pretty sure Adler has (had?) a daughter by some bird who gave her up for adoption or something to that effect.