RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

They got introduced as Guns N' Roses

Proof that the world sees this as Guns N' Roses

if you think so , last I checked most of these guys QUIT the band. They are considered GN'R because it is an award fro the PAST.

some people have smoked themselves retarded tonight

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... Axl doesn't want to reunite because he claims to have moved on, but there is no indication there is going to be new music anytime soon or any new thing.

Hypocrite much?

DOUBLE TALKIN' JIVE

Well... Axl doesn't want to reunite because he claims to have moved on, but there is no indication there is going to be new music anytime soon or any new thing.

Hypocrite much?

He just lost. It was amazing, it was superb, and Axl lost it. He is the only one who loses here. Poor Axl... Sometimes I used to think that something really bad happened in the past that would justify his actions, something we don't know about. But honestly, nothing justify such a big stupid act. Axl, you're an asshole. If I had to chose between seeing you or Slash live you know I would pick you man, but you're fucking asshole.

Well, they didn't need you, you let Myles perform as Guns N' Roses. You must be proud.

this

sorry for venting guys but axl still devotes his life to gnr and gives his all every show. it sucks to see this group of people up there that have quit this band.

The Hall of Fame is going to release footage of the event to media outlets, and on every local news broadcast tomorrow morning you will hear "Guns N' Roses were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last night" with footage of Myles fronting the band.

Axl just fucked himself royally.

wrong. media propaganda doesnt rule many.

it's been discussed before, by not attending, Axl announced thw world that he IS NOT Guns N' Roses.

we all know realistically that they're not getting back together, if anything Velvet Revolver would get back together and that seems unlikely at the moment too. but it wasn't a smart move on Axl and his vision of GNR

yeah because by alex and eddie van halen not showing up for their induction they announced to the world they werent van halen right? i mean seriously?

Everyone who represented GNR tonight will always be a part of that band, no matter what they go on to do. It will always be their calling card.

And Flea's really driving it home that they were all just kids from the same neighborhood that have gone through hell and back, and got to enjoy this evening. And did I hear him give Adler's grandma a shoutout?

Edited by dalsh327

Hypocrite much?

He just lost. It was amazing, it was superb, and Axl lost it. He is the only one who loses here. Poor Axl... Sometimes I used to think that something really bad happened in the past that would justify his actions, something we don't know about. But honestly, nothing justify such a big stupid act. Axl, you're an asshole. If I had to chose between seeing you or Slash live you know I would pick you man, but you're fucking asshole.

Well, they didn't need you, you let Myles perform as Guns N' Roses. You must be proud.

+1

Yup. FF to about 3 minutes in - THAT IS GUNS N' ROSES. And that scream @ 4 min in... THAT INSANE SCREAM, the final chorus... That is Guns N' Roses.

Dude I think you're missing the point. Who said anything about Axl's voice? I fuckin' love Axl Rose's voice, his voice is unique. Nobody would ever sing like Axl fuckin' Rose.

See what happens when we all gather for one moment to have fun? This thread is amazing and a testiment to the fans of the band.

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread clean and for making our job a little easier tonight :thumbsup:

KUDOS everyone!

Hypocrite much?

Thats right!!! I felt the same after watching Guns N'hired Roses Here in Buenos Aires.

I fucking love Axl but he's a fucking asshole

Hypocrite much?

I wouldn't see a reason to stay out of a night for nostalgia when most of the stuff current GN'R play in their shows is from the old band.

If Axl doesn't release a new album soon, I don't see the reason to not be there tonight.

my thoughts exactly.