RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's how you play the solo DJ.

Ron plays the second solo nowdays and he is 1000000000000000000000000x times better then slash has ever been...

Yeah, the switching works wonderfully.

This is crap.

We got Velvet Revolver,some god awful generic rock singer singing something AXL wrote,and Matt Sorum made the longest speech.Right.Sure sounds like history to me.I don't see how anyone in their right minds would prefer hearing this guy sing (with the original guys,minus Izzy),but not Axl with a more than capable new band.Sorry,I'll take Axl's GNR ANY FUCKING DAY over what I'm hearing now.

THIS

Exactly... this. Everyone knows that, only a few accept though. Myle's voice would never do justice to those songs though.

Myles, this is how you sing Brownstone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEUkjDGn2rQ

And Axl was sick that night. Fuck, even Ron's backing vocals sounded better than Myles and I'm NOT kidding. :lol:

haha! exactly

Axl has one the most unique voices ever, when you hear his voice , you know it's GN'R !

Yup. FF to about 3 minutes in - THAT IS GUNS N' ROSES. And that scream @ 4 min in... THAT INSANE SCREAM, the final chorus... That is Guns N' Roses.

yeah

sorry for venting guys but axl still devotes his life to gnr and gives his all every show. it sucks to see this group of people up there that have quit this band.

The Hall of Fame is going to release footage of the event to media outlets, and on every local news broadcast tomorrow morning you will hear "Guns N' Roses were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last night" with footage of Myles fronting the band.

Axl just fucked himself royally.

no not really because said news outlets are going to also say guns n roses front man axl rose didnt attend. so how did he fuck himself? they are all ready talking about it on the radio now, the bigger news was axl not showing up.

Axl will go on tour with Guns N' Roses and put on great shows. Maybe release an album soon. Life goes on.

You've got to be kidding.

why is he kidding, he said MAYBE release an album, its his opinion

Key words. "maybe" "soon" and "opinion"

Well... Axl doesn't want to reunite because he claims to have moved on, but there is no indication there is going to be new music anytime soon or any new thing.

Hypocrite much?

He just lost. It was amazing, it was superb, and Axl lost it. He is the only one who loses here. Poor Axl... Sometimes I used to think that something really bad happened in the past that would justify his actions, something we don't know about. But honestly, nothing justify such a big stupid act. Axl, you're an asshole. If I had to chose between seeing you or Slash live you know I would pick you man, but you're fucking asshole.

Well, they didn't need you, you let Myles perform as Guns N' Roses. You must be proud.

Edited by MANETS.FOREVER

sorry for venting guys but axl still devotes his life to gnr and gives his all every show. it sucks to see this group of people up there that have quit this band.

The Hall of Fame is going to release footage of the event to media outlets, and on every local news broadcast tomorrow morning you will hear "Guns N' Roses were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last night" with footage of Myles fronting the band.

Axl just fucked himself royally.

wrong. media propaganda doesnt rule many.

it's been discussed before, by not attending, Axl announced thw world that he IS NOT Guns N' Roses.

we all know realistically that they're not getting back together, if anything Velvet Revolver would get back together and that seems unlikely at the moment too. but it wasn't a smart move on Axl and his vision of GNR

yeah because by alex and eddie van halen not showing up for their induction they announced to the world they werent van halen right? i mean seriously?

Well... Axl doesn't want to reunite because he claims to have moved on, but there is no indication there is going to be new music anytime soon or any new thing.

Hypocrite much?

I wouldn't see a reason to stay out of a night for nostalgia when most of the stuff current GN'R play in their shows is from the old band.

If Axl doesn't release a new album soon, I don't see the reason to not be there tonight.

That's the problem with duplistic people. Adler and Slash are all cool and being "humble" on stage, but it's a sham. Keep in mind these guys have verbally crapped on Axl for the past 20 odd years. So if they present themselves as being all cool and having their shit together, it generates alot of fuck you Axl posts as the simpletons then are easily corralled into thinking the problems that exist with the old GnR lineup are purely down to Axl. Or the OMG Axl should have totally gone, or he messed up by not going. Axl parted ways with these guys for whatever reason... for a reason. They either left or the harmony in the band was being sabotaged, not positive or just straight up destructive. You cannot take away the importance the founding members of GnR have, but in 2012 these guys are now ex members of GnR. They are no different to all the other bands who have members who have come and gone.