RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

That's how you play the solo DJ.

Ron plays the second solo nowdays and he is 1000000000000000000000000x times better then slash has ever been...

Yeah, the switching works wonderfully.

This is crap.

We got Velvet Revolver,some god awful generic rock singer singing something AXL wrote,and Matt Sorum made the longest speech.Right.Sure sounds like history to me.I don't see how anyone in their right minds would prefer hearing this guy sing (with the original guys,minus Izzy),but not Axl with a more than capable new band.Sorry,I'll take Axl's GNR ANY FUCKING DAY over what I'm hearing now.

THIS

Exactly... this. Everyone knows that, only a few accept though. Myle's voice would never do justice to those songs though.

Myles, this is how you sing Brownstone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEUkjDGn2rQ

And Axl was sick that night. Fuck, even Ron's backing vocals sounded better than Myles and I'm NOT kidding. :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol axl....now we know the.truth.....gnr reunion WOULD BE THE SAME because that just fuckin proved hey maintained their sound . They were tight as fuck and professional. Now we know why axls been avoiding it...he KNEW the fans would see how great the band could still be...axl, time to man the fuck up and reunite this power house to dominate and devour this world once more!!!!

someone has been huffing the paint a little too hard tonight, you believe just because guys that helped make albums in the late 80's and early 90s get on stage and play these songs live they somehow maintained their sound? and that this somehow transfers to if they make an album it would sound like AFD, or UYI? velvet revolver says different :crazy: :crazy:

Edited by bran

The new band that Axl tours with is gonna have a hard time after this, it's pretty obvious from watching this that people went apeshit for tonight's show. The world will see this and it just isn't gonna be the same without them at a Guns N' Roses show

Keep telling yourself that. NuGuns will be just fine during their tour. Maybe you should buy some tissue when all your psychic predictions FAIL.

this is like the colts without p manning

CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ? ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS WHINE THIS ENTIRE THREAD. YOUR HERO CHOSE TO STAY HOME LIKE A PUSSY. SORRY THAT CHAPS YOUR ASS. LET THE REST OF US ENJOY GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES WITHOUT YOU GETTING MENSTRUAL CRAMPS EVERY 10 SECONDS.

Lol axl....now we know the.truth.....gnr reunion WOULD BE THE SAME because that just fuckin proved hey maintained their sound . They were tight as fuck and professional. Now we know why axls been avoiding it...he KNEW the fans would see how great the band could still be...axl, time to man the fuck up and reunite this power house to dominate and devour this world once more!!!!

I wonder does it get folks off telling someone to do what they want them to do or not. Glorified teen/adult peer pressure

"do this and i'll like you for two more seconds, ppppppllleeeeeeeeeeeeeasssseee"

CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ? ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS WHINE THIS ENTIRE THREAD. YOUR HERO CHOSE TO STAY HOME LIKE A PUSSY. SORRY THAT CHAPS YOUR ASS. LET THE REST OF US ENJOY GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES WITHOUT YOU GETTING MENSTRUAL CRAMPS EVERY 10 SECONDS.

take your 9 posts to htgth

Did Tracci and Ole appear?

Wow. If Axl was singing, it would sound exactly like the '80s.

Sad but true

LA

That's the fucking problem!!!!!!!!!!!! And one of the reasons Axl doesn't want this shit. It's 2012, get over the old shit, move on. Axl has, and I think tonight will be a wake up call for all the rest of these guys, and hopefully this will be the end of this debacle. All that matters from here on out is what Guns N' Roses IS, not what was it WAS. Fuck the old shit. Let's go Axl :)

He says Guns N' Roses. I didn't heard Axl singing.

and you take yours to Axl's asshole

Did Tracci and Ole appear?

Did you clusterfucks know this isn't matter?

Edited by Motivation

We just heard why Adler was such an important part of the old band. His drumming kicks ass.

They are still in top form.

I hope they go on tour for one last time. AWESOME.

I don't think he's that impressive actually! IMO he'd have been easily forgotten if he wasn't on AFD... :shrugs:

TBH, if this was so good why do we need Axl for a reunion? Some would say this is the reunion.

Two different functioning bands are not unheard of. L.A. Guns has two lineups. I think some other bands do too.

I would think it be cool to have a band with Slash, Adler, Sorum, Gilby, Duff with Myles but they all have their own thing going.

He says Guns N' Roses. I didn't heard Axl singing.

:thumbsup: