RNR HALL OF FAME LIVE COVERAGE

JimBobJoeJackJr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good thing Axl didn't show up I guess in that Slash/Duiff/Adler sounded fucking awesome, and the real GNR would have torn the house down with Axl singing.

It would have made his NuGNR project look small in comparison, and he just couldn't have that.

When New Coke failed, and they let people have the real thing again, it was never to be seen again after that.

Thanks for showing us how much we mattered Axl.

Whatever dude. Why does everyone have this idea that the RRHOF is all about the fans??? It has nothing to do with the fans. I've never understood this idea?????????

It's no use TiedHands, some are a buck ten on the fool meter, especially lately lol hell you might as well have started in the not showing/letter thread in this case.

"boo he didnt do what we wanted him to do instead of what was best for him and his state of mind/heart, no GNR Christmas this year, he gets no love like EVAAARRRR againnnnnn.... "

til the next tour/album

That's how you play the solo DJ.

Ron plays the second solo nowdays and he is 1000000000000000000000000x times better then slash has ever been...

Seriously, get your guitarists straight.

dj starts the secon solo (the slow part) then ron plays the feast part :rolleyes:

Wow GNR sounded real good and tight. Just as good as in their prime just needed MR. Rose. I liked Matt's speech. Cool to see Adler and Matt taking turns playing. This would be my ideal reunion if Axl and Izzy showed too. Anyways, this is still really cool to see them on stage and hear them play.

Edited by rocker rockstar