Guns n Roses - June 8,1991

Zint

This was my first GnR show.

In light of today's events at the R+R HOF I thought I'd take another look at one of the greatest nights I ever experienced at any live show...ever.

There was a roar in this crowd from beginning to end.There was an atmosphere that I hadn't quite experienced at any other rock concert...ever.

It was unique to this band,there was just this fucking jolt.It was like sticking your finger in a light socket and not being able to pull your finger out until someone cut the power.

Peoeple were banging on the backs of chairs and just making the most incredible noise I'd ever heard.Axl paused at one point and just listened...drinking it in.

I rank this show in my top 10 favs of all time,just an incredible night.

Even the first 5 minutes of this,the lights go down and WHAM you're hit over the head with a fucking sledgehammer.

Relenteless,pure honest energy.

I will never ever forget this night.

Thank you guys,one and all...what you achieved was,and is...still,truly astounding.

I salute you....proudly.

I was at this show too. Although I was only 13 at the time and don't remember too much from that show, it, too, is one of my best nights of my life. It was an awesome show. Very raw. Also, this was obviously before UYI I & II were released and there was much excitement among my friends. Hearing them live before the release of the albums was very cool.

I was at this show too. Although I was only 13 at the time and don't remember too much from that show, it, too, is one of my best nights of my life. It was an awesome show. Very raw. Also, this was obviously before UYI I & II were released and there was much excitement among my friends. Hearing them live before the release of the albums was very cool.

I haven't seen this show, but I did see Wembley 1991. My first GnR show. Most of the 1991 show where killer shows!! Thanks for posting! :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

Perfect Crime

Mr. Brownstone

Live and Let Die

(Paul McCartney & Wings cover)

Dust N' Bones

Bad Obsession

Double Talkin' Jive

Civil War

Patience

(with I Was Only Joking (Intro))

My Michelle

Don't Cry

14 Years

November Rain

Drum Solo

(Matt Sorum)

Slash Guitar Solo

(Slash)

Speak Softly Love

(Andy Williams cover) (Godfather Theme)

Rocket Queen

Pretty Tied Up

You're Crazy

(with Sebastian Bach)

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

(Bob Dylan cover) (with intro of Only Women Bleed)

Sweet Child O' Mine

(With Bad Time (Intro))

Estranged

You Ain't The First

Used to Love Her

Yesterdays

Paradise City

Welcome to the Jungle

WTTJ is the show closer? Probably this is the only time they closed the show with WTTJ

Plus the previous night they played Back Off Bitch which is the only live performance of the song on the UYI tour....

Edited by Motivation

Perfect Crime

Mr. Brownstone

Live and Let Die

(Paul McCartney & Wings cover)

Dust N' Bones

Bad Obsession

Double Talkin' Jive

Civil War

Patience

(with I Was Only Joking (Intro))

My Michelle

Don't Cry

14 Years

November Rain

Drum Solo

(Matt Sorum)

Slash Guitar Solo

(Slash)

Speak Softly Love

(Andy Williams cover) (Godfather Theme)

Rocket Queen

Pretty Tied Up

You're Crazy

(with Sebastian Bach)

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

(Bob Dylan cover) (with intro of Only Women Bleed)

Sweet Child O' Mine

(With Bad Time (Intro))

Estranged

You Ain't The First

Used to Love Her

Yesterdays

Paradise City

Welcome to the Jungle

WTTJ is the show closer? Probably this is the only time they closed the show with WTTJ

Plus the previous night they played Back Off Bitch which is the only live performance of the song on the UYI tour....

thats a fucking setlist

• 1 month later...

This was my first GnR show.

In light of today's events at the R+R HOF I thought I'd take another look at one of the greatest nights I ever experienced at any live show...ever.

There was a roar in this crowd from beginning to end.There was an atmosphere that I hadn't quite experienced at any other rock concert...ever.

It was unique to this band,there was just this fucking jolt.It was like sticking your finger in a light socket and not being able to pull your finger out until someone cut the power.

Peoeple were banging on the backs of chairs and just making the most incredible noise I'd ever heard.Axl paused at one point and just listened...drinking it in.

I rank this show in my top 10 favs of all time,just an incredible night.

Even the first 5 minutes of this,the lights go down and WHAM you're hit over the head with a fucking sledgehammer.

Relenteless,pure honest energy.

I will never ever forget this night.

Thank you guys,one and all...what you achieved was,and is...still,truly astounding.

I salute you....proudly.

Great show, no doubt about It.

• 1 month later...