Apocalyptic Love - Full Song

Naupis

This sounds pretty good.

I can't wait for the record to come out (or more songs to leak lol).

They are releasing one everyday through facebook I guess. So this will be a daily thing.

This sounds pretty good.

They are releasing one everyday through facebook I guess. So this will be a daily thing.

Who exactly is releasing the music?

I got my hopes up after this song. I feel like this record's going to be a solid rock n' roll album.

This sounds pretty good.

Who exactly is releasing the music?

I got my hopes up after this song. I feel like this record's going to be a solid rock n' roll album.

Slash's facebook. I guess it wiil only be 5 days they are doing it, but regardless it is pretty cool.

digging it, cool song, very different from You're a Lie even though it's the same genre.. that's the great thing about this cd, all songs seem different.

the intro... not sure, but the rest is fuckin awesome.. you can tell these guys were busy

Meh, guitar playing is really great , but vocals meh boring and I don't know what it is, maybe low quality (i hope so) but the vocals are buired to deep into mix to the point is sometimes sounds like fuckin' mess.

Myles... oh Myles. And Slash, what the fuck is wrong with all these rehashed ideas? I mean... 1:44; 3:15 - that's totally You're Crazy. I heard other older song ideas on other songs (Locomotive, maybe?) but this one really sucks. You can be much better than that.

Oh, and the song ain't bad, but he should and can be much more original than that.