Bumblefoot said that they have rehearsed 2 brand new songs that they plan to play this tour!

Foot Patroller

Hi, all. I'm a new member here, but I post on BBF's offical forum under the same name. Yesterday when the Blood on the Water song leaked I sent a PM to BBF asking if he could confirm if the song was legit or not. He sent me a message back today, but gave a strange response. He said "ya never know what's out there and who it's coming from". While I understand that response is sort of vague and doesn't really answer the question, he did say that they have been rehearsing 2 brand new songs that they plan to debut during the upcoming Euro tour.

Is posting a screen shot against this forum's rules? If not I'd be happy to post his response if anyone wishes.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you're already talking to him, ask him if he's planning to play Invisible, Father or any other solo song on this tour. If not, ask him to do this and if possible link him to a post that we had some weeks ago - people were asking him to play his solo songs, the feedback was great!

If you're gonna do this, mention that I told him to "BAN BRUNO" please :D

To get a screen shot do this

1) Open up the window you want to get a shot of

2) Press the Prt Scr button on your keyboard

3) Open up MS Paint or any program for editing pictures

4) Paste (ctrl-v) to the picture editing program

5) Save the picture as a .jpg file

6) Upload this file online (imageshack.com or similar uploading service)