Axl fell down from the table in Moscow.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I saw it as an arm, than I saw it as his lower leg (the crease being his knee), now I'm seeing the crease as his butt and the rest his upper leg. D:

It's his leg alright... you see it gets hairy in the right upper part? :rofl-lol::scared:

Well, after several anatomical studies, I think it's right arm inside. He sits on the floor, facing forward with his right arm turning the inside forward.

but I could be totally wrong

… Mr Rose!

:rofl-lol::no:

Agree and you can see the veins in his wrist in lower part of pic. It looks like butt cheek at top only because of swelling - which would be significant with this kind of bruising. And the pain OMG!!!!!!

Yes, I had done this analysis, it appears that the issue was resolved, is the left leg.

What confused the picture is also very close and position, like a forearm :rolleyes:

:shocked: I just... what the fuck? #speechless

I don't know if I should laugh or hang my head in shame...

Laugh :D you're not responsible for Axl's behavior and he does not represent you

I'm well aware but it's just that...

Don't tell me a part of you doesn't wan't to face-palm while you're laughing your ass off. :lol:

lol well perhaps :lol:

The fall of Axl Rose

Real life mimics career...

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

some "fans" ya'll are

Some "sense of humor" you have there. ;)

what sense of humor, I'm an alien from Nebula lol, but for real wasn't the fall of axl that got me, just the career part, now you know that's f'd up lol

Word 2 da room

I meant to agree with them though lol and give a +3

damn the response rules won't let a sis reply with too many emoticons

First I saw it as an arm, than I saw it as his lower leg (the crease being his knee), now I'm seeing the crease as his butt and the rest his upper leg. D:

It's his leg alright... you see it gets hairy in the right upper part? :rofl-lol::scared:

Well, after several anatomical studies, I think it's right arm inside. He sits on the floor, facing forward with his right arm turning the inside forward.

… Mr Rose!

Agree and you can see the veins in his wrist in lower part of pic. It looks like butt cheek at top only because of swelling - which would be significant with this kind of bruising. And the pain OMG!!!!!!

Yes, I had done this analysis, it appears that the issue was resolved, is the left leg.

What confused the picture is also very close and position, like a forearm :rolleyes:

Not to mention his shorts are red & his top is white!!

… Mr Rose!

Ok, Ok - I was wrong, I admit it !!!!

Its the back of his leg. Was looking at the picture on my iphone this morning and thought it was back of his arm, but looking at picture in larger size on my computer I can see that it is clearly the back of his left leg.

Regardless -- OMG, the pain !!!! I had a bruise almost that big on my foot, ankle, and calf after rolling my ankle and tearing 3 ligaments & and bruising bone, and it was soooo painful.

… Mr Rose!

Its the back of his leg. Was looking at the picture on my iphone this morning and thought it was back of his arm, but looking at picture in larger size on my computer I can see that it is clearly the back of his left leg.

Regardless -- OMG, the pain !!!! I had a bruise almost that big on my foot, ankle, and calf after rolling my ankle and tearing 3 ligaments & and bruising bone, and it was soooo painful.

You did well to even see a picture on your phone - let alone identify what it was :thumbsup:

I pity you rolling your ankle, isn't it painful?

Nasty bruising he has there & in a tender place too, that part of the leg will be sore whenever he stands or sits :(

… Mr Rose!

You did well to even see a picture on your phone - let alone identify what it was :thumbsup:

I pity you rolling your ankle, isn't it painful?

Nasty bruising he has there & in a tender place too, that part of the leg will be sore whenever he stands or sits :(

Got brand new iphone 4s so pic quality not too bad.

Ankle was extremely painful at the time, did it in July 2006 - it look 12 months for it to be anywhere near better, still gets sore now and then. will need to have surgery later in life to get rid of scar tissue.

Really sympathise with Axl - it looks really painful and you are right - sore wheather standing or sitting. Hope he was perscibed some pain killers to help him sleep...

Edited by kittengirl

it's clearly his leg, you can see the shorts in both photos

large.jpg

34731847799768526343.jpg

Exactly.

Rocker Axl Rose in bumps N' bruises

By RICHARD WHITE on thesun

GUNS N’ Roses frontman Axl Rose has shown off horrific bruising to his leg caused during a wild weekend in Moscow.

The rocker, 50, rolled up his trousers for a snap and posted it on Twitter as the band flew to Dublin without him yesterday. He wrote: “Can U say HemaToma?!”

Haematoma is blood collecting under the skin. In severe cases it has to be drained.

Axl’s agent revealed last night the rocker had slipped and pulled a hamstring.

A source said: “Axl needed medical attention for a nasty leg injury and was unable to fly with the rest of the band.”

Guns N’ Roses partied after playing in Moscow on Friday and Saturday.

Fans had complained Axl took to the stage more than two hours late at Stadium Live, but the concert was a success.

Axl is expected to make tonight’s Dublin gig before performing in Nottingham, Liverpool, Newcastle, Glasgow, Birmingham and Manchester and London in the next two weeks.

source