Guns n' Roses backstage footage + interviews

not very positive documentary... fan told Axl is old and fat and looks even older than 50 :D

Said that band consists of musicians who are friendly and joking all the time and completely seperated Axl and that band is afraid of him and only talks good things about him because of that...

2:20 Dizzy playing Axl solo which he did before NR in 2002

its prostitute

yeah i know, but I always associate with the Axl solo first

can't help it, it's like the "ok nevermind" and "the blues" thing...

yeah its the same for me, Chinese Democracy is still "a new song"

and slitherz don't say shit !

Edited by tranconneuse

not very positive documentary... fan told Axl is old and fat and looks even older than 50 :D

Said that band consists of musicians who are friendly and joking all the time and completely seperated Axl and that band is afraid of him and only talks good things about him because of that...

I have had that sentiment for a while now..

Yep the Jarmo jealousy is pretty sad. People can say what they want but most people on this forum would give their left nut to do what he gets to do.

lol nope. I mean, he takes good photos, but the censoring of the forum is pathetic and ridiculous, and I have to despise Axl for that too.

that forum is lame because of it. looks like jarmo got alot of fans though. good for him, i guess, he loves axl and he's right there in the action.

Yep the Jarmo jealousy is pretty sad. People can say what they want but most people on this forum would give their left nut to do what he gets to do.

I don't think the majority of people here are badmouthing him because they are jealous, it has more to do with how he handles his forum and how completely ridiculous that place has become because of his own hypocrisies

At first I didn't believe the negative stuff towards HTGTH, but that was until I spent a while looking through the forum and seeing the rhetoric there.

Edited by WhazUp

The list of stuff is interesting. I also wonder where the band gets their tastes from, JD is some of the worst whiskey out there, Jagermiester is also rough as, and Becks is a piss poor beer.

Lol'd at the 'Assortment of Adult Magazines' ESPECIALLY the 'ie. playboy penthouse' section. Does 'adult magazines' really need examples :)

Didn't understand a thing, but it's always interesting to see behind the scenes stuff.

The list of stuff is interesting. I also wonder where the band gets their tastes from, JD is some of the worst whiskey out there, Jagermiester is also rough as, and Becks is a piss poor beer.

Lol'd at the 'Assortment of Adult Magazines' ESPECIALLY the 'ie. playboy penthouse' section. Does 'adult magazines' really need examples :)

Didn't understand a thing, but it's always interesting to see behind the scenes stuff.

solo brand cups 16oz. dang kinda picky eh? lol

But who really cares? Everyone knows his forum's rules and there are plenty of other places to post

I don't post at HTGTH that often at this point, but at the end of the day, there are plenty of other GNR forums to post at where people can gripe and diss the band until their heart is content. I think that the main problem is that people think they're entitled to free speech on privately owned websites and get mad that Jarmo bans people he doesn't like or doesn't want posting on his site. To me it's not that big of a deal; it's his site, the rules are known, and he makes no apologies for it. The backlash against him grew by about 500% when people found out he was allowed to join the band on tour. No doubt about that.

did anybody look at the list of required items? assortment of adult mags playboy and penthouse. i think we figured out why he takes so long to come on stage lol.

Bahaha....thats funny :rofl-lol:

Please put me out of my misery as I don't know who Jarmo is (apart from HTGTH) - does he really travel with the band or are you lot joking? :question: