SlashLP

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a jerk... :thumbsdown:

Grow up idiot!

Anyway, i look forward to the updates. have a great show everyone :thumbsup:

LOL, I know! he thinks it's some kind of retaliatory act or retribution or something, and seems to be constantly threatening people that he will ignore them. (does anyone seriously care if that dumbass puts them on ignore? :rofl-lol: ) he's got 13 people on his ignore? seriously? I don't have a single person on mine. what a baby!!!! :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

If you ignore everyone that posts even the smallest of criticism of this band you will end up talking to yourself on here. Your intolerance to even the slightest word against the band and ensuing aggression to whoever posts it comes across as being frankly weird and obsessive. If you think you are somehow helping the band by posting like this then all I can say is that with friends like that who needs enemies.

In short, lighten up and stop acting like you are being paid to refute and smack down anyone that has a view that is different to your own. You can be a fan without coming across like a bully whose attitude is toxic to discussion on this "discussion forum". There is no need to jump down other posters throats with your tough guy act. It won't get you a mod position either, not in a million years.

It may not be your intention, but that is how the majority of your posts come across.

So why not chill out a bit eh?

very well put. :thumbsup:

Edited by nonlinear

Guest RonMexico82

Any guesses for tonights start time?

In theory it should be earlier as its a sunday night, but then again its axl

10:20 onwards I guess.

Like I said. It's always the haters and the people who never go to shows that whine about the setlist.

Nope. Usually i whine about the setlist, but if i can make it, i go to the shows, and i'm not a hater. So your theory is down.

Thank God. What a jerk trying to intentionally throw this thread off with your blatant negativity towards Guns.

if you pay them attention, and start a virtual fight with them, what can you expect?

I really hope you have never be a mod on this forum :thumbsdown:

Ignore list occupant #13

If you ignore everyone that posts even the smallest of criticism of this band you will end up talking to yourself on here. Your intolerance to even the slightest word against the band and ensuing aggression to whoever posts it comes across as being frankly weird and obsessive. If you think you are somehow helping the band by posting like this then all I can say is that with friends like that who needs enemies.

In short, lighten up and stop acting like you are being paid to refute and smack down anyone that has a view that is different to your own. You can be a fan without coming across like a bully whose attitude is toxic to discussion on this "discussion forum". There is no need to jump down other posters throats with your tough guy act. It won't get you a mod position either, not in a million years.

It may not be your intention, but that is how the majority of your posts come across.

I'll do as I please. I'm not here to make e-buddies. I'm here to follow my favorite band. I will continue to report bashing and trolling. If I have to be the bad guy so be it.

Edited by iftheworld

GOD it's supposed to be an update topic for the show, not constant arguing ( mostly by iftheworld ) God hope new admin sorts this out, i check the threads for updates, and have to scroll through pages of bitching and people who have to always get the last word in bitch fights, godsake grow up !

GOD it's supposed to be an update topic for the show, not constant arguing ( mostly by iftheworld ) God hope new admin sorts this out, i check the threads for updates, and have to scroll through pages of bitching and people who have to always get the last word in bitch fights, godsake grow up !

Too bad I'll continue to report bashing and trolling in these threads.

Too bad I'll continue to report bashing and trolling in these threads.

No probs, ignore feature is grand.

Like I said. It's always the haters and the people who never go to shows that whine about the setlist.

Nope. Usually i whine about the setlist, but if i can make it, i go to the shows, and i'm not a hater. So your theory is down.

Thank God. What a jerk trying to intentionally throw this thread off with your blatant negativity towards Guns.

if you pay them attention, and start a virtual fight with them, what can you expect?

Ignore list occupant #13

People don't care

Guest RonMexico82

Ignore list occupant #13

I'll do as I please. I'm not here to make e-buddies. I'm here to follow my favorite band. I will continue to report bashing and trolling. If I have to be the bad guy so be it.

That is all well and good but now I can't take you seriously because you remind me of this. Thanks for the laugh Mr. Bad Guy :lol:

internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard.jpg

Anyway - enjoy the updates :lol:

Ignore list occupant #13

That is all well and good but now I can't take you seriously because you remind me of this. Thanks for the laugh Mr. Bad Guy :lol:

internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard.jpg

Anyway - enjoy the updates :lol:

There is a ladies man :lol:

Exactly. I come here for updates, not a bitch fight. So shut up or take it to PM cause no one cares.

Get the fuck over it. It's a thread about the show. It's stupid to come into every one and bitch about the setlists. Yes, it sucks that they've been relatively the same for who knows how long, but it's still a 3 hour show. Not many performers do that.

Thank you. Someone gets it.

Ignore list occupant #13

I'm not trolling man! Just say if you give attention to the haters, they success... This is you can't understand

I'm not a hater, because my opinion differ than yours or i don't like your posts...

This whole thing went to the "reported, ignore" situation which is pretty ridiculous

Anyway i stayed on topic from this point

We, here on the internet, bitch about the setlists because we think variety is the spice of life. I guarantee you that every person who's gone to a show this tour and in 2010, or 2006, or 2002 who isn't going to find flaws in the performances and is just going to have a good time, enjoys themselves. It's a hell of a show, and if I lived over there I'd be attending the shows. The music is what counts, it's just rock n' roll.

A new song would be brilliant, there's no doubt...but we're all hoping for something that may not come. Our hopes are for something that isn't promised, nor even discussed. The most we know is possible is "Oh My God," considering it was on the setlist for RiR 2011. Thinking, "Maybe we'll get new music!" is setting yourself up for disappointment, because the chances aren't very likely. I love this band, and I guarantee that the performances are going to be amazing...the setlist doesn't matter. We've gotten Civil War. We've gotten Estranged. We've gotten You're Crazy. We've gotten There Was A Time. We've been given a lot, and a lot of us haven't attended a show. I understand there's a desire for more, there always will be, but to bash the band for not doing something drastically new is sort of outrageous.