"Correct" fan club t-shirt arriving now

RussTCB

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought, with the Chinese Thing, this was Axl's future vision. That was when Bucket, Robin, Brain were onboard. There's were Chinese things, symbols, lines etc.

The current vision appears to have backtracked alittle, as the previous leg of tour showed, with more cover songs. This t-shirt - skulls! even the original GN'R font style is coming back slowly.

Looks okay, but it reminds of something you would see on a Five Finger Death Punch shirt. Pretty sweet that they sent you 2 of them.

I got a bunch of requests to sell it, but the first request came from one of the members at www.gnrevolution.com so I gave it to him since it's my home forum.

lol kinda reminds me of blackpool pleasure beach

1.1284901209.ghost-train-skeleton.jpg

I freakin love Blackpool pleasure beach!

Now the shirts... idk. They're okay though looks more like Guns N' Skulls. They should go back to simpler designs... (what's with the skulls anyway?)

EDIT: Ooo, was thinking about "Guns N' Skulls" and just had an idea. Might post sketches later. :D

Edited by KiraMPD

Holy shit I got two of them as well! :)

Very nice.

I have a theory on that. Did you buy two shows from the website like I did? If so, I think that's why we got 2. I knew you were at several shows, I just wasn't sure if you got the tickets directly from the website.

Holy shit I got two of them as well! :)

I got VIP gold for Chicago and Altanta. Not sure why I got two shirts but I'm not gonna complain! :)

Very nice.

I have a theory on that. Did you buy two shows from the website like I did? If so, I think that's why we got 2. I knew you were at several shows, I just wasn't sure if you got the tickets directly from the website.