"Correct" fan club t-shirt arriving now

RussTCB

God, so many bands have skulls on their shirts. I'm so over it.

At the Dallas show, I got the black shirt with Axl on the front and the dates on the back.

I think GNR need to get new shirts with the whole band on it.

Something new that has never been used before would be cool!

I always liked the Guns with any kind of roses design too. I think they should go back to those too.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always liked the Guns with any kind of roses design too. I think they should go back to those too.

I think something that incorporates guns, roses and skulls is doable. Now I'm visualizing a skull with a magnum lodged in it's mouth and rose petals for the blood-spatter... :confused:

I think something that incorporates guns, roses and skulls is doable. Now I'm visualizing a skull with a magnum lodged in it's mouth and rose petals for the blood-spatter... :confused:

atm_GUNS10TSBFIR.jpg

Love this shirt

atm_GUNS10TSBFIR.jpg

Love this shirt

Awesome shirt I also love the card one.

Edited by Haters Gonna Hate

"correct" shirt? so what is an "incorrect" short??

Huh? Are you not aware of all of the wrong shirts that went out?

No, haven't read about this..

What's the story behind wrong shirts?

Basically they just planned on sending everyone shirts with the Appetite For Destruction logo on them (or other generic "Hot Topic" style GNR shirts). However, word got out and everyone was pissed. So not only did they proceed with sending everyone the generic shirts, they also decided to send everyone another shirt with this new skull logo on it. So everyone got two (or more?) shirts.

Basically they just planned on sending everyone shirts with the Appetite For Destruction logo on them (or other generic "Hot Topic" style GNR shirts). However, word got out and everyone was pissed. So not only did they proceed with sending everyone the generic shirts, they also decided to send everyone another shirt with this new skull logo on it. So everyone got two (or more?) shirts.

Oh, thanks!! Now I undrstand why I have two orders on gnr site - first with premium membership for $50 and second with simply "shirt" for $0!

I live in Russia so I haven't received my orders yet - it takes about one month to get an order from USA to Russia without any fast mail shipping. They've sent first order on 26th of April, so I'll receive it soon. And second (with shirt) was sent on 18th of May..

By the way, why might we receive two shirts (on with afd logo and another one which is too skully) instead of one cool t-shirt? It's so simple to create a gread design for the band that have thier own logotype (a lot of variants) and their own style (I mean we have guns, roses, bullets, chinese elements, different things from albums and singles covers)!

Oh, thanks!! Now I undrstand why I have two orders on gnr site - first with premium membership for $50 and second with simply "shirt" for $0!

I live in Russia so I haven't received my orders yet - it takes about one month to get an order from USA to Russia without any fast mail shipping. They've sent first order on 26th of April, so I'll receive it soon. And second (with shirt) was sent on 18th of May..

By the way, why might we receive two shirts (on with afd logo and another one which is too skully) instead of one cool t-shirt? It's so simple to create a gread design for the band that have thier own logotype (a lot of variants) and their own style (I mean we have guns, roses, bullets, chinese elements, different things from albums and singles covers)!

The "skully" one is supposed to be the cool one. The generic one is just supposed to be a bonus.

The "skully" one is supposed to be the cool one. The generic one is just supposed to be a bonus.

In my opinion this skully t-shirt is too modern and it looks like a lot of different shirts from clothes brands around the world. One difference that instead of brand's name we've got "Guns N' Roses"...

Edited by Gunnerfan_rus

atm_GUNS10TSBFIR.jpg

Love this shirt

Now that is a cool looking t shirt