ThomasMeadow just donated $200 to the forum

Dead Flower

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, lol, I had to double check to make sure I wasn't seeing things....

Thanks so much Thomas!!

Anyone else that wants to donate can do so with the new button in the top menu - you'll see a monthly target that we're trying to hit. You can donate anonymously if you wish. Don't use the Paypal button at the bottom of the forum for now, it's linked to the old subscription system.

Donating through this method will set you up as a supporter for a year if you donate a minimum of $5.

I'll be making a proper post about it shortly - I'm also going to ask for what benefits you guys would like to see as well...

Guest Gunns

ill be donating soon h.v, just getting through my semester at uni, then ill be all systems a' rolling

and kudos to TM for the generous donation, definitely great effort on his part, cupcake on major! you got the right to do so now,! :):rofl-lol:

this forum is fucking awesome now , so much love :wub: :wub:

Exactly how much trolling does $200 get you?!

it buys him 1 golden pass to cupcake indefinitely, a Get Out of Jail Free card and a candle light dinner with Dead Flower

Edited by Gunns

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

ThomasMeadow shows what a hero he is - again!

I've got some expensive stuff coming up now, so I wont be able to support until earliest July. Possibly not until August.

I'm a bit taken back truth be known.

Thomas, thank you so very much - Can't thank you enough!!!

Now, dont be a twat :xmasssanta:

Thank you to everyone who donated - I will contact everyone personally later - giving them an insight to things ahead for Supports' - thanks guys!!!:wub:

Well I never thought I'd see myself say this but well............done.............Thomas??? Hnnnggghhhhhh, that's.............pretty............awe.........some! There, I fucking did it! *goes to lie down in a dark room*

Guest Gunns

Well I never thought I'd see myself say this but well............done.............Thomas??? Hnnnggghhhhhh, that's.............pretty............awe.........some! There, I fucking did it! *goes to lie down in a dark room*

Ill send the nurse :P