My videos of 14 Years, both nights

Amir

Didn't get Dead Flowers. These were the only videos I took, it was mad in the pit (which was awesome, cuz the crowd were fuckin boring in 2010!).

Got some funny stories, though. Will post more soon.

Izzy is such a space-cadet. Hey Izzy, when the drums start in 14 Years, it's significant you're somewhere near the microphone because your part is about to start.

And why is Axl coming in early, AGAIN? He doesnt come in at "You just dont step insiiide.." , he's supposed to come in at "But it's been 14 years..."

Axl sounds better the second gig. Good.

Axl and Izzy are both completely eccentric yet they fit together somehow. Love it.

Izzy is such a space-cadet. Hey Izzy, when the drums start in 14 Years, it's significant you're somewhere near the microphone because your part is about to start.

And why is Axl coming in early, AGAIN? He doesnt come in at "You just dont step insiiide.." , he's supposed to come in at "But it's been 14 years..."

Watch out, we got a choreographer here.

But I enjoyed the hell out of this and I'm glad you did too.

Awesome, thanks for the videos man! Izzy is just so fucking "cool," definitely the coolest guy that's ever been in GNR. Axl needs to get his shit together and start writing some music with Izzy before one of them dies. you can replace drummers, bassists, and even lead guitar players, but IMO there is no GNR without Izzy and Axl.

• 4 weeks later...