Does anybody else often dream about GNR?

Randy Lahey

I have dreams about DJ Ashba quite often. They're somewhat morbid though so I won't share.

Yeah, you shared that with me in some comments on my page.

DJ's actually the only GN'R member I dream about, except for one single dream I had about Axl a long time ago. It was odd to say the least.

I had three dreams about GN'R that I can remember.

Two were about I was going to a concert and I forgot my digital camera. What was ironic is when I saw GN'R earlier this year I didn't use my digital camera.

What's also ironic is my third dream was about the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony and only Slash, Duff, Matt and Steven were there to accept the award.

Now I need to have a dream about new music coming out. Than it'll be weird.

Guest Broskirose

No... But there is no worse feeling than having a really good dream then waking up to find it's not a reality, even if it felt so real.

Tell me about it.

:cashba:

Guest Broskirose

yeah, that gnr's new song was hip-hop song. awful dream!

awful because it didn't come true?

that would be awesome

Does anybody else often dream about GNR? I had one last night where Axl turned into a scorpion and tried to kill me.

You dreamed that Axl turned into one of these mindless killing machines?

scorpions09.jpg

Edited by axlsalinger

There's one guy who comes into my work pretty often, cool dude, worked production for live shows for however long and stuff. Anyway, he knows I'm a huge guns fan, told me he saw them in '93, etc. He came in about 3 days ago and told me about this weird dream he had where he was working a gig, it was a called the Axl Rose Show and it was just him on stage singing to weird canned music, no band, just really fucked up :lol: