Enough is enough

November_rain

I guess I am not the only one who has noticed that stupidity is devouring this place and, as the days go by, it goes worse. Actually, I do´t know if it´s happening because certain people are trying to cupcake/sabotage this place, or if they are severely stupid or maybe they suffer from terminal stupidity?

This is the biggest GNR FAN forum and it is being sabotaged with ridiculous topics kind of Axl´s blood type, Axl´s cell phone, whether Dizzy was in the army, what do you think of Del James/Vanessa/Fernando/Walter...?, Axl dating Kurt Cobain´s daughter...etc.

Enough is enough guys! Stop polluting this place with retarded and ridiculous topics. A lot of us are here for GNR and come here to read and talk about them but the amount of garbage that is invading the main pages of this section is bordering a grade of pathetic that goes too far.

Admins, mods PLEASE do something to stop all this shit. It´s really annoying and it´s a pitty that this is turning into a playground.

Regardless of I agree with you on the "stop this type topics"

I think this topics created and existed, because these posters mocked the worshipper fangirls/fanboys here.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am not the only one who has noticed that stupidity is devouring this place and, as the days go by, it goes worse. Actually, I do´t know if it´s happening because certain people are trying to cupcake/sabotage this place, or if they are severely stupid or maybe they suffer from terminal stupidity?

This is the biggest GNR FAN forum and it is being sabotaged with ridiculous topics kind of Axl´s blood type, Axl´s cell phone, whether Dizzy was in the army, what do you think of Del James/Vanessa/Fernando/Walter...?, Axl dating Kurt Cobain´s daughter...etc.

Enough is enough guys! Stop polluting this place with retarded and ridiculous topics. A lot of us are here for GNR and come here to read and talk about them but the amount of garbage that is invading the main pages of this section is bordering a grade of pathetic that goes too far.

Admins, mods PLEASE do something to stop all this shit. It´s really annoying and it´s a pitty that this is turning into a playground.

Regardless of I agree with you on the "stop this type topics"

I think this topics created and existed, because these posters mocked the worshipper fangirls/fanboys here.

Agreed, so the people mocking the fans on the site should be banned so they can go and invest time in something they enjoy, right?

Everyone should take some time and read the forum rules.

My favorite is now included in my sig.

Yeah, especially the second part of that rule. People see one thing said that might be slightly offensive to themselves and go crazy, but don't try to solve the issue themselves.

Just shoot the other person a simple PM saying something like "Hey, did you really have to say that about/to me in the thread?" etc. Easy as that.

Bravo, It seems like children come running in here, leave their crap and run away giggling thinking that its funny. This forum used to be one of my favorite places to come to enjoy Gn'R with Gn'R fans...now I almost expect to see a dumb thread on my daily visit. Sad that these threads are allowed to continue on an almost daily basis also. I highly doubt on other band forums you would see such thread titles about the band that the members are there to supposedly enjoy.

Have i understood this right, in your commendable search to accomodate everyone you have chosen to create a 'nuGnR' section and handed the main forum to the cupcakes?

No you've understood it completely wrong. :)

This..

Right 'enough is enough'

You couldn't make this stuff up you really couldn't - In one thread we're accused of both "Censoring" and also "not moderating" :rolleyes: I mean seriously guys which is it!?? Forget it, there are so many views and opinions here that we can't win - soooooo, what we'll do (and what we've always planned to do) is shortly amend/restructure the forum, which in conjunction with the new forum rules will aid and support the new look forum, then, you can decide if you want to be apart of exiting times on the world biggest GNR forum or not, no problem - but as I'm sure you'll appreciate I cant just keep listening to the same old (often harsh) criticism of me, high', the mod team when I've taken this forum on on genuinely trying to create a great forum and more importantly, it's costing me money.

I'm shortly going to create a thread in support which allows you to ask any question to a mod/admin - these threads will all be deleted in the main section and other sections, feel free to respectfully ask me/high any questions or concerns you have in the right thread, in support.

Whilst I have of course noticed certain members/posts which have clearly been made to derail/annoy/show a huge lack of respect to other members/band members, etc (those have been addressed, being addressed and need to be addressed with more consistency once the restructure as taken place), from a personal viewpoint/perspective, the most annoying for me personally is watching people make up/lie (mostly innocent I accept, some most definitely not though) my/our intentions with this forum - This place isn't dying!! We're not in it to make money!! (excuse me for a childish second > :lol::crazy: YOU. IS. CRAZY!) We will make changes as promised!! I will continue to pump money into this forum!! I am very much dedicated to the new line-up and its fans!! I am also very much dedicated to Slash and all former banned members and their fans!! Once the forum restructure has taken place I will not tolerate anyone purposely trying to harm this forum and the efforts we're putting in!!

Finally, BIG thank you to the mods on behalf of High' and I in what's been a very difficult week for both of us -- You're doing a great job and I want everyone to know publicly aswell as privately, thank you.:)

*Locked* - Note to members, similar posts/threads will be deleted if not in the appropriate thread in Support

Note to mods, please action accordingly