Anyone else think Motley Crue SUCK?

Towelie

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I liked them more when I was in high school(keep in mind I graduated in 2004.)

Saw them live last year with Poison and the New York Dolls. Bret AND David Johansen made Vince look like a joke.

I will forever despise Vince Neil for what he did to Razzle. Hanoi Rocks would have been HUGE if it weren't for that scumbag.

My name is in honor of Mr. Andy McCoy. I LOVE Hanoi Rocks. Vince robbed them of their glory as far as I'm concerned.

That being said, I still listen to then occasionally, and the album with John Corabi is phenomenal.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember anything about "The Dirt" but I read it like 9 years ago or something. Did it talk about when Vince killed Razzle? And did Vince write a part about killing Razzle? If so, then Vince is profiting in a sense from his killing of Razzle? What a fuck.

I don't remember anything about "The Dirt" but I read it like 9 years ago or something. Did it talk about when Vince killed Razzle? And did Vince write a part about killing Razzle? If so, then Vince is profiting in a sense from his killing of Razzle? What a fuck.

Yes, he wrote about Razzle.

I liked every member of Motley Crue when I read that book. When I finished it, I hated all of them except Mick.

I liked them more when I was in high school(keep in mind I graduated in 2004.)

Saw them live last year with Poison and the New York Dolls. Bret AND David Johansen made Vince look like a joke.

I will forever despise Vince Neil for what he did to Razzle. Hanoi Rocks would have been HUGE if it weren't for that scumbag.

My name is in honor of Mr. Andy McCoy. I LOVE Hanoi Rocks. Vince robbed them of their glory as far as I'm concerned.

That being said, I still listen to then occasionally, and the album with John Corabi is phenomenal.

yeah i always liked hanoi rocks, they would have been huge like you said really sad what happend, the self titled album with corabi wasnt half bad IMO

I liked every member of Motley Crue when I read that book. When I finished it, I hated all of them except Mick.

I think I remember that being exactly my reaction, too.

Ha I felt the same way that you both feel. I also have always thought Mick was the most talented dude in the band, he is a great guitarist. Shame Vince isn't a good live singer, when I saw Motley he made it into a subpar show while the others played pretty good

Nikki Sixx sucks.

What he said about Michael Jackson just adds to it.

Yep. He blocked me on Twitter when I told him I was a fan of both Motley and MJ. That's the day I stopped being a Motley fan.

Nikki Sixx sucks.

What he said about Michael Jackson just adds to it.

What did he say?

That Michael was a pedophile and a loser who deserved dying the way he did. He also interviwed and supported "doctor" Conrad Murray, the doc who's in jail for manslaughter on MJ.

Are you serious?... I now hate Nikki. What a fucking twat. Wow.

I'm serious. Just google it and you'll see exactly what he said.

And lest not forget that they named their box sets "Music To Crash Your Car To Vols. & 2" - and the car on the cover is a Ford Pantera much like the one that Vince drove the night that he crashed and killed Razzle.

And lest not forget that they named their box sets "Music To Crash Your Car To Vols. & 2" - and the car on the cover is a Ford Pantera much like the one that Vince drove the night that he crashed and killed Razzle.

Dear God, what low lifes.

Dear God, what low lifes.

Basically.

Tommy's "no-one got me here but me" and "don't ask me for a picture" Facebook posts were equally as pathetic.

Wow, I didn't even know that. Just one more reason to not like them <_<

Nikki Sixx can go fuck himself for that shit about MJ. What about him? He wasn't a drug addict? He didn't fuck underage birds? Suck my cock asshole.

Responses like this always make me laugh. Your comments are probably more rude than what Nikki said. Is that how you really talk? How old are you?

Axl had two gfs file physical assault charges against him.......how come that doesn't bother you and rocketqueen1985?

What does a musicians personal life have to do with the music they produce? 1985 didn't you used to love motley crue? Now you hate them because Nikki shares the same opinion on MJ that the majority of the world does? That is just weird. You atop liking a band because of something ONE member said?

If you guys let the personal views and real life attitudes and personalities of rock stars determine if you like their music or not......there would be like 3 total bands you would listen to.

To me, Nikki always seemed like am arrogant douche, vince cannot sing live and also seems very arrogant, tommy lee is basically Sebastian Bach's twin brother. Mick seems cool. But I don't really care. I like songs, the personalities of band members has NO effect on how good or bad a song is.

Normal people wonder how come tmz, kardashians, Paris Hilton and the lot are so popular. I think we just discovered why.

I don't hate him because he thinks MJ is guilty, that's his right. I hate him because he's a 54 year old man who blocks his fans (including myself) on Twitter because we had the nerve to disagree with him on MJ being guilty or not. If MJ had blocked me for not sharing his opinion I'd been pissed at him too.

So before you start making assumptions about me get your facts straight. You as always have no idea what you're talking about.

"as always"..........please list some other times where I didn't have my facts straight. I've made thousands of posts here, and if they are all full of me making false claims it should be easy for you to do so. Thanks.

Your outrage over a 54 man - who isn't your family member or friend - blocking you on HIS own twitter site says just as much about you as it does him. It is HIS twiitter account to do with as he wants. He can add, subtract, block people as he pleases. Why do you care so much about that? Before this, I seem to recall that you loved Nikki Sixx. Now you actually HATE him because of it? Nikki isn't the one with issues, sounds ike you are.

You actually get pissed at rock stars? You actually HATE rock stars? You carry a grudge against 54 year old men because they don't want you participating in the social media avenue that THEY OWN. Oh my gosh, I'd hate to see how mad you get if he'd unfriended you on facebook. The shock, the horror. Would you be able to handle it?

So just so I'm clear and not "assuming" anything. You loved Nikki Sixx and Motley Crue. Now you hate them, because a 54 year old man removed you from his twitter. Because of this action, you now hate Nikki Sixx. Did it get you pissed enough that you took down his posters off your wall? Seriously?

Is that where your "I used to love them, now I hate them" line is? You don't care if they beat women, if they are drug addicts, if they cheat on their wives, if the are arrogant douchebags, if they are homophobic, racist, etc.....your mendoza line is if they block you from facebook, myspace, twitter, etc?

Sounds like somebody has some anger issues.

Nikki Sixx can go fuck himself for that shit about MJ. What about him? He wasn't a drug addict? He didn't fuck underage birds? Suck my cock asshole.

Responses like this always make me laugh. Your comments are probably more rude than what Nikki said. Is that how you really talk? How old are you?

Axl had two gfs file physical assault charges against him.......how come that doesn't bother you and rocketqueen1985?

What does a musicians personal life have to do with the music they produce? 1985 didn't you used to love motley crue? Now you hate them because Nikki shares the same opinion on MJ that the majority of the world does? That is just weird. You atop liking a band because of something ONE member said?

If you guys let the personal views and real life attitudes and personalities of rock stars determine if you like their music or not......there would be like 3 total bands you would listen to.

To me, Nikki always seemed like am arrogant douche, vince cannot sing live and also seems very arrogant, tommy lee is basically Sebastian Bach's twin brother. Mick seems cool. But I don't really care. I like songs, the personalities of band members has NO effect on how good or bad a song is.

Normal people wonder how come tmz, kardashians, Paris Hilton and the lot are so popular. I think we just discovered why.

I don't hate him because he thinks MJ is guilty, that's his right. I hate him because he's a 54 year old man who blocks his fans (including myself) on Twitter because we had the nerve to disagree with him on MJ being guilty or not. If MJ had blocked me for not sharing his opinion I'd been pissed at him too.

So before you start making assumptions about me get your facts straight. You as always have no idea what you're talking about.

"as always"..........please list some other times where I didn't have my facts straight. I've made thousands of posts here, and if they are all full of me making false claims it should be easy for you to do so. Thanks.

Your outrage over a 54 man - who isn't your family member or friend - blocking you on HIS own twitter site says just as much about you as it does him. It is HIS twiitter account to do with as he wants. He can add, subtract, block people as he pleases. Why do you care so much about that? Before this, I seem to recall that you loved Nikki Sixx. Now you actually HATE him because of it? Nikki isn't the one with issues, sounds ike you are.

You actually get pissed at rock stars? You actually HATE rock stars? You carry a grudge against 54 year old men because they don't want you participating in the social media avenue that THEY OWN. Oh my gosh, I'd hate to see how mad you get if he'd unfriended you on facebook. The shock, the horror. Would you be able to handle it?

So just so I'm clear and not "assuming" anything. You loved Nikki Sixx and Motley Crue. Now you hate them, because a 54 year old man removed you from his twitter. Because of this action, you now hate Nikki Sixx. Did it get you pissed enough that you took down his posters off your wall? Seriously?

Is that where your "I used to love them, now I hate them" line is? You don't care if they beat women, if they are drug addicts, if they cheat on their wives, if the are arrogant douchebags, if they are homophobic, racist, etc.....your mendoza line is if they block you from facebook, myspace, twitter, etc?

If you want an example why don't you go back to the last time you offended me? Or can't you remember when that happened?

He blocked me simply cause I am a MJ fan. I have no desire to continue to support a man who so obviously treats his fans with no respect. The blocking is not the entire story btw, he said some things to me also right before he blocked me. I'm not gonna let anyone treat me in such a manner, not even Nikki Sixx.

I'm not the only fan he lost that day, so I guess there's hundreds of us with "anger issues" against Nikki Sixx.

If you want an example why don't you go back to the last time you offended me? Or can't you remember when that happened?

He blocked me simply cause I am a MJ fan. I have no desire to continue to support a man who so obviously treats his fans with no respect. The blocking is not the entire story btw, he said some things to me also right before he blocked me. I'm not gonna let anyone treat me in such a manner, not even Nikki Sixx.

I'm not the only fan he lost that day, so I guess there's hundreds of us with "anger issues" against Nikki Sixx.

The only discussion I can even ever remember having with you was several years ago and you were bragging about drinking? But just to make sure I'm not mistaking you with somebody else, aren't you the pale skinned girl with the chest tattoo, who never smiles in her pictures? Used to love Nikki Sixx, thinks DJ Ashba looks cool. Posts pictures with her cat? If not, I apologize.

But seriously.....you might want to look into this anger/carrying a grudge thing. And I'm not saying that sarcastically. I promise you that Lenny and Dazey have called me far worse names than Nikki Sixx (a 54 year old rock star) called you.....but like an adult, I didn't start hating them and hating everything about them.

As for your last sentence. I'm sure Nikki Sixx is losing sleep and wondering what happened to his career because he lost a couple hundred fans over his Twitter or Facebook comments.

I suppose you and I are just different. I could care less if Nikki Sixx, Axl Rose, any 50 year old singer liked me or not, if they blocked me from twitter, if they vote republican or democrate, if they are friendly are jerks. I'm here for their music - not to be their friend. I haven't had a rock poster on my wall since I was 14 years old.

What are your feelings about Stephanie Seymore and Erin Everly both filing charges against Axl for physically assaulting them? Are you OK supporting a man who hits his women? You are cool with that?

Here is a quote from Michael Monroe, Singer of Hanoi Rocks

"There was a car accident where unfortunately our drummer (Razzle Dingley) was killed. As far as Vince Neil I have nothing to say. It was an accident that surely all of us would like to put behind us already. I would never blame anybody for an accident -- you can't. What happened happened, and I can't change that. Everybody suffered from this and we'd like to put that behind us."

The only discussion I can even ever remember having with you was several years ago and you were bragging about drinking? But just to make sure I'm not mistaking you with somebody else, aren't you the pale skinned girl with the chest tattoo, who never smiles in her pictures? Used to love Nikki Sixx, thinks DJ Ashba looks cool. Posts pictures with her cat? If not, I apologize.

But seriously.....you might want to look into this anger/carrying a grudge thing. And I'm not saying that sarcastically. I promise you that Lenny and Dazey have called me far worse names than Nikki Sixx (a 54 year old rock star) called you.....but like an adult, I didn't start hating them and hating everything about them.

As for your last sentence. I'm sure Nikki Sixx is losing sleep and wondering what happened to his career because he lost a couple hundred fans over his Twitter or Facebook comments.

I suppose you and I are just different. I could care less if Nikki Sixx, Axl Rose, any 50 year old singer liked me or not, if they blocked me from twitter, if they vote republican or democrate, if they are friendly are jerks. I'm here for their music - not to be their friend. I haven't had a rock poster on my wall since I was 14 years old.

What are your feelings about Stephanie Seymore and Erin Everly both filing charges against Axl for physically assaulting them? Are you OK supporting a man who hits his women? You are cool with that?

"There was a car accident where unfortunately our drummer (Razzle Dingley) was killed. As far as Vince Neil I have nothing to say. It was an accident that surely all of us would like to put behind us already. I would never blame anybody for an accident -- you can't. What happened happened, and I can't change that. Everybody suffered from this and we'd like to put that behind us."

I don't even remember that insult you mention but I guess that's one more to add to the list then.

The difference is you haven't supported Lenny and Dazey by buying their records, going to their concerts etc. He knew I was a fan and still he talked shit to me. If a GNR member talked shit to you would you go on pretending they'd never said it and continue to support them in their career? I wouldn't and I don't. If you think I have anger issues because I won't be a doormat then go right ahead and think so.

Of course Nikki Sixx doesn't lose any sleep over it. He's too far up his own ass to do that.

This is not about Axl and women he has dated, nor is it about what Nikki Sixx has done in his private life. I support these people cause I love their work, not because of who they are at home or whatever mistakes they make in their lives.

If you take all of Sixx:A.M.'s good songs and form a greatest hits album, it'd be great. But their individual albums aren't, IMO. Best are Dr.Feelgood, which has two brilliant songs and 3 or 4 other good ones, and Saints of Los Angeles, which has 2 pretty cool songs and 4 good ones.

I don't even remember that insult you mention but I guess that's one more to add to the list then.

The difference is you haven't supported Lenny and Dazey by buying their records, going to their concerts etc. He knew I was a fan and still he talked shit to me. If a GNR member talked shit to you would you go on pretending they'd never said it and continue to support them in their career? I wouldn't and I don't. If you think I have anger issues because I won't be a doormat then go right ahead and think so.

Of course Nikki Sixx doesn't lose any sleep over it. He's too far up his own ass to do that.

This is not about Axl and women he has dated, nor is it about what Nikki Sixx has done in his private life. I support these people cause I love their work, not because of who they are at home or whatever mistakes they make in their lives.

So you want your idols to only be nice and pleasant, and for them not to speak their minds? Weird. Axl is famous for speaking his mind and not caring what people think. But you want Nikki to suck up to you, because you are a fan?

I'll assume your list is huge then, as you haven't been able to mention ONE thing from it.

Good for you for not being a doormat. Meanwhile, you no longer listen to a band that you have enjoyed for years. Because you don't like the attitude of one member.........no, wait. Then you say you don't care about who they are in their private life.........so confusing. Which one is it? Do you love them becuase of their work - or do you not love them because one of them was rude to you.........

And wow. A musician being rude to you is a bigger sin in your mind than a musician who smacks around their gfs. Amazing.

Must be hard to keep track of what bands you can listen to.

And that's another two posts where Apollo has talked about "carrying grudges". Don't forget I started counting, brah

That is a little weird, but......ok. Brah.

Oh, but yes. I do find it weird when people carry grudges on internet forums for years. I think most people agree that having grudges against people on rock forums is a little silly and immature. And it is a little odd that you would be interested enough to chart this information, when 90% of what you post is just insulting or making fun of people you disagree with.

But sure. Keep a running total of comments that somebody makes on a GnR music forum. Because that isn't weird or creepy at all. Brah.

On a side note, are you a fan of Jose Canseco and Barry Bonds?

Guest Len B'stard
I promise you that Lenny and Dazey have called me far worse names than Nikki Sixx (a 54 year old rock star) called you.....but like an adult, I didn't start hating them and hating everything about them.

Have i really? How awful of me, i apologise if i ever got personal, that ain't nice. And i'd so buy your album Groghan :wub:

Edited by sugaraylen

So you want your idols to only be nice and pleasant, and for them not to speak their minds? Weird. Axl is famous for speaking his mind and not caring what people think. But you want Nikki to suck up to you, because you are a fan?

I'll assume your list is huge then, as you haven't been able to mention ONE thing from it.

Good for you for not being a doormat. Meanwhile, you no longer listen to a band that you have enjoyed for years. Because you don't like the attitude of one member.........no, wait. Then you say you don't care about who they are in their private life.........so confusing. Which one is it? Do you love them becuase of their work - or do you not love them because one of them was rude to you.........

And wow. A musician being rude to you is a bigger sin in your mind than a musician who smacks around their gfs. Amazing.

Must be hard to keep track of what bands you can listen to.

Are you done?