The Walking Dead (Season 3) Discussion Thread *SPOILERS WITHIN**

bran

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to watch it online as we didn't get this in Australia unless you have pay tv. Absolutely loved it, will need to watch the last episode of Season 2 to remember who died & who survived & some "refreshment".

Started watching with trepidation & so glad I did. Roll on Season 3.

I had to watch it online as we didn't get this in Australia unless you have pay tv. Absolutely loved it, will need to watch the last episode of Season 2 to remember who died & who survived & some "refreshment".

Started watching with trepidation & so glad I did. Roll on Season 3.

yeah i cant wait i love the comics as well but i like how they change some stuff so it stays fresh and different

I was so sad when certain people were killed off, the little girl in the barn was such an emotional scene to watch don't you reckon?

And the man from the top of the bus, the "lookout" for them - hated to see him go.

Who would have thought you'd feel emotional watching a zombie series :xmasssanta:

I was so sad when certain people were killed off, the little girl in the barn was such an emotional scene to watch don't you reckon?

And the man from the top of the bus, the "lookout" for them - hated to see him go.

Who would have thought you'd feel emotional watching a zombie series :xmasssanta:

ikr watching sophia come out of the barn was a shock since she is still alive in the comic book lol

The ending of that trailer = WIN

Looks like a kick ass season. Hopefully it's better than season two, which was good, but kind of boring up until the endings.

Also, Hershel rockin' that long hair an' goatee. :shades:

that goatee is the shit, this season(if they follow the comics somewhat closely) is going to blow away the first 2 seasons. the second season was good they had to build up the drama for what is to come so their was some slow plodding but it made it all worth it with the sophia reveal and the death of shane and dale

Edited by bran

I've been reading the comics since the last season ended, and I've gotten a bit into the prison arc now. With that in mind, this season looks like it's going to be fucking awesome. The second season's first half was really slow, but it picked up in the second, so I'm hoping that now that they have a full-length season under their belt (versus the 7 episode first season), the pacing will be a lot better this time around. Plus, they have great source material to work with - the prison storyline has a lot of unexpected twists and turns.

I've been reading the comics since the last season ended, and I've gotten a bit into the prison arc now. With that in mind, this season looks like it's going to be fucking awesome. The second season's first half was really slow, but it picked up in the second, so I'm hoping that now that they have a full-length season under their belt (versus the 7 episode first season), the pacing will be a lot better this time around. Plus, they have great source material to work with - the prison storyline has a lot of unexpected twists and turns.

ive read the comics for a while now and the prison storyline has enough source material in it to pack 2 seasons lol i cannot wait for this :awesomeface:

I read through the comics and the prison storyline has so far been the best arc, so I have high hopes for this season. I hope the Woodbury/Prison/Governor arc lasts two seasons.

im hoping this as well the prison arc is the best of the best, i would love to see this thing last 2 seasons :drool:

Honestly, season 2 was amazing, they did a great job stretching the farm storyline much farther than the comics.

I enjoyed the slow dialogue and character development. I hope this season doesn't become to action packed and campy, and ruin the series.

Season two was like great sex, slow buildup with enough drama to keep your attention, with quick passionate bursts of action and excitement. I'm very impressed with this show so far, I hope it stays strong.

• 2 months later...

Honestly, season 2 was amazing, they did a great job stretching the farm storyline much farther than the comics.

I enjoyed the slow dialogue and character development. I hope this season doesn't become to action packed and campy, and ruin the series.

Season two was like great sex, slow buildup with enough drama to keep your attention, with quick passionate bursts of action and excitement. I'm very impressed with this show so far, I hope it stays strong.

yeah i really liked season 2 as well, the problem is in the comic book the action ebbs and flows, and season 3 if it follows the comic book closely it is going to be very action oriented it is what the story calls for at this point and time.

Changed the title of the thread.

So anyway:

I enjoy how Carl, along with anyone else who hadn't shot a gun previously, is now a gun master.

Glenn isn't a pussy anymore (so it seems).

Lori looks like a pregnant whore

but I'd still fuck the baby out of her

I don't see all the hate for Carol. She's OK.

Fuckin' Hershel, man.

No other show has pissed me off like this one, I don't think. Also, no other show has me hate more than half of the characters.