The Walking Dead (Season 3) Discussion Thread *SPOILERS WITHIN**

bran

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that whole thing where like 6 guys kill 10 or so fully armed soldiers without 1 casualty... that was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen

why? when the governor told the soldiers about their LT being alive you could see the soldiers drop their guard and start smiling, the governor shoots the first guy and the rest ambushed by the rest of the group hiding in the brush, they were confused when the first shots happend. it really isnt that far fetched their are reports of one serviceman killing 8 or 9 people single handedly

I don't buy it, somebody would have at least gotten a shot off

Michonne can't fucking act...

However I was glad she took her two walkers out because they were stupid as fuck.

Will be interesting to see if they have the balls to follow the comics with the final prison scene because it's really fucked up.

What happens?! Now i've got to know :nervous:

Not gunna lie I'm more sad about T Dog than Laurie, but man this season is way better than the last one. Still can't figure out what the hell the governor's agenda is, think I'm just gunna start reading the comic before more happens

you can read the comics and still be surprised by the tv show that is what is so great about it. the governor in the comics has a different demeanor than the one on the tv show but i think they still have the same endgame :lol:

Not gunna lie I'm more sad about T Dog than Laurie, but man this season is way better than the last one. Still can't figure out what the hell the governor's agenda is, think I'm just gunna start reading the comic before more happens

you can read the comics and still be surprised by the tv show that is what is so great about it. the governor in the comics has a different demeanor than the one on the tv show but i think they still have the same endgame :lol:

That's what I've been told, also heard the comic is a bit grittier

That's what I've been told, also heard the comic is a bit grittier

it is much more graphic i think the show does a good job pushing the limits as far as it can go on cable tv, if it was on hbo they could do more, lori's death in the comics i dont think would be doable on amc, without removing a lot of the impact IMO

I'm not so sure about Laurie being entirely dead.

After all, you don't really see Carl firing the gun and in the next episode preview, you can see Rick searching for her.

My guess is that Carl didn't have the balls to shoot her in the face and so she probably turned and Rick is going to have to do the dirty work himself.

Anyway : taking over the Prison was a GREAT FUCKING IDEA SO FAR EH ?

I'm not so sure about Laurie being entirely dead.

After all, you don't really see Carl firing the gun and in the next episode preview, you can see Rick searching for her.

My guess is that Carl didn't have the balls to shoot her in the face and so she probably turned and Rick is going to have to do the dirty work himself.

Anyway : taking over the Prison was a GREAT FUCKING IDEA SO FAR EH ?

If they go the "Lori is still alive/a zombie" route I'm going to be really disappointed with the show. The reason the end of the episode was so good is because Rick just realized what his son had to do.

How does Lorie die in the comic?

COMIC SPOILER:

she is shot while carrying her baby, lori falls down crushing the baby and both die

Damn...

is that during the attack on the town?

COMIC SPOILER:

it is during the second attack from woodbury on the prison, woodbury soldiers and walkers poured into the prison, lori was trying to escape the prison and was gunned down.