The Walking Dead (Season 3) Discussion Thread *SPOILERS WITHIN**

bran

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COMIC SPOILER:

the thing with hershel could go a few ways, if it follows the comic side where allen, hershels son who had his leg amputated and died from blood loss and infection. or they could just have it play out similar to the comic where hershel gives up on life and gets shot by the governor, or like some have mentioned it could also be hershel is taking over dales place in the comics(having been bit by a lurker, having leg amputated etc wonder if they will do the hunter storyline sometime down the road on the show replacing dale l with hershel?)
Edited by bran

Changed the title of the thread.

So anyway:

I enjoy how Carl, along with anyone else who hadn't shot a gun previously, is now a gun master.

Glenn isn't a pussy anymore (so it seems).

Lori looks like a pregnant whore

but I'd still fuck the baby out of her

I don't see all the hate for Carol. She's OK.

Fuckin' Hershel, man.

No other show has pissed me off like this one, I don't think. Also, no other show has me hate more than half of the characters.

They kind of explain why everyone seems a bit different from last season, albeit not very well. This season is supposed to be taking place after the entire winter between the fall of the farm and the discovery of the prison, so Carl had a bit of time to practice his shooting.

So anyway:

I enjoy how Carl, along with anyone else who hadn't shot a gun previously, is now a gun master.

Fuckin' Hershel, man.

No other show has pissed me off like this one, I don't think. Also, no other show has me hate more than half of the characters.

They kind of explain why everyone seems a bit different from last season, albeit not very well. This season is supposed to be taking place after the entire winter between the fall of the farm and the discovery of the prison, so Carl had a bit of time to practice his shooting.

Yeah, but still..

Also, interesting they're just now finding the prison, when at the end of last season they showed it and it was not far from where they were.

Good start to the season. Love the show, but I agree that so many of the characters irritate me for some reason.

I have no idea why Hershel went with them instead of staying back with Lori who apparently is ready to unload any moment. Guess they needed him if they found the infirmary, but was still a bad decision, obviously. And Carl is a little punk, would love to see him get torn up eventually.

So anyway:

Fuckin' Hershel, man.

Yeah, but still..

Also, interesting they're just now finding the prison, when at the end of last season they showed it and it was not far from where they were.

t dog basically explained that though they said the whole winter they basically drove in circles, never really going all that far from where they started, the zombie herds were moving from place to place and they had to time their movements to go anywhere.

best episode since season 1

yeah that episode was amazing

real tear jerker when

maggie was telling hershel he didnt have to fight anymore for her and beth that he can go in peace

this season just feels so dark just like it did in the comics, since now youre dealing with not just the walkers but the horrors other people can do is sometimes just as bad if not worse than the walkers

real tear jerker when

maggie was telling hershel he didnt have to fight anymore for her and beth that he can go in peace

this season just feels so dark just like it did in the comics, since now youre dealing with not just the walkers but the horrors other people can do is sometimes just as bad if not worse than the walkers

Was so fucking awesome when

Rick killed that Mexican.
Most badass thing he's ever done.

real tear jerker when

Was so fucking awesome when

Rick killed that Mexican.
Most badass thing he's ever done.

shit happens

:P

i really want to know

who was watching carol? some people said merle but in the bonus preview of next weeks episode, it showed merle in a car with andrea who was blindfolded, so i dont think it was him. what about andrew? you really dont see if he died or not

COMIC SPOILER:

also wondering how the serial killer arch in the comic is going to be done on the show. episode 4 of the season is called killer within so im guessing they are going to use the arch in some way.

So glad Merle's back. Can't wait until he turns on the Gov.

(Merle isn't in the comic, so this isn't a spoiler)

you can really tell merle isnt fully into the governors plans, it is going to be interesting how this turns out.

COMIC SPOILER:

looks like next week the murder inside the prison arc starts, wonder who will get it? i predict beth or carol

that whole thing where like 6 guys kill 10 or so fully armed soldiers without 1 casualty... that was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen

why? when the governor told the soldiers about their LT being alive you could see the soldiers drop their guard and start smiling, the governor shoots the first guy and the rest ambushed by the rest of the group hiding in the brush, they were confused when the first shots happend. it really isnt that far fetched their are reports of one serviceman killing 8 or 9 people single handedly