The Walking Dead (Season 3) Discussion Thread *SPOILERS WITHIN**

bran

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

This is so stupid...

Why would they want to fight to death to keep a prison that doesn't keep them safe anyway, that gets invaded every other day, and that attracts attention from miles away ?

If the prison was safe, they wouldn't have to fight to death for it. D'uh ?

good thinking

Merle was awesome and I hated to see him go. He reminded me of a guy I used to work with. But he went out in a blaze of glory. He got his whiskey and rocked out to some Motorhead.

Any prediction as to who gets killed in the final episode?

We all know the Governor dies, I just hope next week! And who does the deed? In the comics Rick didn't kill him.

good question. i really dont have a clue. the person who kills the governor in the comics isnt even on the show, so it opens a ton of possibilities. plus i dont think the battle will be the same as in the comics, it seems like the prison group is going to trick the governor and his men.

as for why fight to keep the prison? the governor is the only thing keeping the prison from being a somewhat safe place.

Edited by bran

The next episode better not be the end of the Prison/Governor arc. He and Daryl are the last interesting characters left.

Comic spoilers ahead:

Though if it is, these are the people who need to die if they want it to have the same effect it did in the comic:

Daryl

Carol

Judith

Beth

Hershel

Do they have the balls to do it?

Edited by bacardimayne

The next episode better not be the end of the Prison/Governor arc. He and Daryl are the last interesting characters left.

lots of conflicting info about that. it seemed like early in the season the prison/governor arc would go into season 4 but then kirkman made it sound like the arc would conclude and the group would be on the road in the start of season 4, plus with a new show runner coming in who knows at this point :lol:

Edited by bran