The Walking Dead (Season 3) Discussion Thread *SPOILERS WITHIN**

bran

Well that episode sucked. All it really did was provide masturbation material for comic fans with the Governor's zombie daughter, Rick going insane and the Woodbury Zombie fights (which I think should have been left out).

Also lol @ T-Dog's death not even being shown in the recap of the last episode.

Edited by bacardimayne

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that episode sucked. All it really did was provide masturbation material for comic fans with the Governor's zombie daughter, Rick going insane and the Woodbury Zombie fights (which I think should have been left out).

Also lol @ T-Dog's death not even being shown in the recap of the last episode.

i liked it, it showed tdog being bit in the recap

i think this episode was the buildup to the next episode and the eventual midseason finale.

Anyone seen this? It's a lengthy deleted scene from the first episode of Season 2, set before the events of the episode I believe. It really should have been in the final cut IMO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFOQZ6Sr_dI

yeah i think they should have kept that in. was this part of darabonts vision of season 2 ? cant remember :lol:

alot of stuff in season 2 would have made much more sense, daryl yelling at sophia just a day before she goes missing maybe being the inspiration for his frantic search for her,

the people of the retirement home being wiped out and all their stuff being taken possibly by the governor and his men? in the last episode of the walking dead their was a sheriff dufflebag with weapons in it.

BIG COMIC/SHOW SPOILER:

LAST WARNING:

this has to do with tyreese, keep reading if you want to know more :)

looks like tyreese will be making his debut this season, he is played by the acter chad coleman who played on the show "the wire". he was on the set i guess signing autographs for people, signing tyreese underneath the autograph :lol: here is a pic someone posted from the set

A7v8LbCCMAIWViL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

great mid season finale

great to see tyrese show up from the comics, sucks that oscar died :(,

daryl getting captured sucked

michonne killing penny and stabbing the governor in the eye kicked ass.

any predictions for the rest of season 3?

i think rick goes back and grabs daryl and i also think he brings merle back with him to the prison. I think this happens in episode 9 IMO

Mychonne is stupid. I don't like her. Why the fuck did she have to kill Penny?! Sick woman... Never liked her anyway.

Too bad they captured Daryl, good he appeared alive on the trailer after the episode! Ha!

How was killing Penny 'sick'?? Reckless sure, but sick? Michonne's not stupid, she sussed Woodbury out correctly and has wedged herself in the gang. Andrea's stupid. She's annoying me more than Lori used to. No way would they kill Daryl! :wub:

Why the fuck did she have to kill Penny?!

Because she was already dead?

I coouldn't even watch when the governor was sitting there holding her body with the glass sticking out of his eye. :unsure:

I want to smack Andrea in the head. Can't believe she's being so naive. Axel thinking Carol was a lesbian was pretty funny. And yes, Daryl was in the coming attractions, yay!

I'd be pissed if they killed Daryl. And Penny was already dead, thus the whole uh zombie thing. :tongue2:

I'm pretty sure Daryl's by far the most popular character, so I think he's safe. 'Killing' Penny was actually merciful, what her dad was doing was sick. Although Michonne had her own pets for a while.

I'd be pissed if they killed Daryl. And Penny was already dead, thus the whole uh zombie thing. :tongue2:

I'm pretty sure Daryl's by far the most popular character, so I think he's safe. 'Killing' Penny was actually merciful, what her dad was doing was sick. Although Michonne had her own pets for a while.

no one is safe in the walking dead but probably rick and carl. daryl will die eventually

Yeah, they have not developed Michonne on the show very well. But I like her, cause as female characters on this show go, not having your character developed still beats being a raving moron (Andrea), or being a raving waste of space (Lori).

Edited by Angelica

I think the problem the tv michonne has with character development is how she is introduced in the show compared to the comics, i think you are slowly seeing her develope

I agree, her attachment to Andrea and her obvious desire to win Rick's approval so she can stay with them. I like her.