Classic Rock: GUNS N’ ROSES FOCUSING ON WRITING NEW MATERIAL

SMG

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe like Axl said, they have to see whats the deal with the label and then see what to do from there...

Since the guys been in the studio i believe the parts have been re-recorded. Guess we will have to wait.

New material is nice and all. But to be honest I want the 2 other albums they already made and never released first. What's up with that?

Didn't they have like 30 songs pretty much ready?

Seems simple.....box set for Christmas.

2 leftover CD albums.

Remix album.

Concert dvd.

This gives the current band a year to vacation and relax and work on their album.

Everybody wins.

Edited by Groghan

New material is nice and all. But to be honest I want the 2 other albums they already made and never released first. What's up with that?

exactly. this is what i want. what's up?

goes back 2 what i said about dj and ron being jealous of the fact robin and bucket and brain 2 written and recorded a whole bunch new songs. songs they don't want 2 be associated with or have anywhere near the next 2 guns n roses records of new material

but that robs us of what we've wanted and expecting for the next guns n roses new records for years!

because more than 30 songs have been written and recorded by robin, brain, and bucket

the thing is dj and ron don't want these songs on new guns n roses albums!

Seems simple.....box set for Christmas 2027.

2 leftover CD albums.

Remix album.

Concert dvd.

This gives scientists enough time to develop a mechanical structure for Ron's back and the current band years on end to vacation and relax and work on their album.

Everybody wins, except those that die waiting.

Payback is near for all the haters.

You really need to get out more.

Keep telling yourself that, you fucking hypocrite. Who are you to break out that insult? All you do is complain, bitch, moan, and spread your unhappiness with your own life to the rest of us. At least I'm a fan of the band. Why are you here again? Who needs to get out more?

Ha! you Nutter ;)

Keep telling yourself that, you fucking hypocrite. Who are you to break out that insult? All you do is complain, bitch, moan, and spread your unhappiness with your own life to the rest of us. At least I'm a fan of the band. Why are you here again? Who needs to get out more?

Ha! you Nutter ;)

Hater :P

Ha! you Nutter ;)

Hater :P

HA! :P:devilshades:

If CD was supposed to be the cream of the crop of Axl's recordings, then Axl probably realized the flop CD was with the large audiences and they will stay in the closet forever. If on the other hand he had better songs and kept them unreleased, then I really cannot understand this man.

2 leftover CD albums.

Remix album.

Concert dvd.

This gives the current band a year to vacation and relax and work on their album.

Everybody wins.

I'm feeling sort of ashamed that I'd buy that....

Again I think the vision Axl had about multiple albums and the musical progression hasn't occurred as it was once intended to, whether it was due to departing band members, the record company, the general response to CD, or factors of all three.

I can only hope any other music from the CD batch is released without re-recording or cut and pasting different takes because it takes away from the energy and doesn't add anything to the original context of the song, which is why I prefer listening to the leaked versions of some CD songs.

While I am sure Ron and ashba don't want to support another new gnr album that is not relevant to them, but ultimately it comes down to Axl and hopefully he is confident to share the songs like "Soul Monster", "Atlas", "Thyme" and so on.

2 leftover CD albums.

Remix album.

Concert dvd.

Everybody wins.

no chance of this happening

it would be a tragedy if the rest of the CD era material is never released

and im certain that CD era material is way better than anything we would get currently from them

you're right. what you're saying proves me right. dj and ron don't want the CD era material released on the next record. because dj and ron don't want robin and bucket 2 steal their spotlight. dj and ron want their songs on the next record. not robin and bucket songs we haven't heard yet. that's the real tragedy

and im certain that CD era material is way better than anything we would get currently from them

you're right. what you're saying proves me right. dj and ron don't want the CD era material released on the next record. because dj and ron don't want robin and bucket 2 steal their spotlight. dj and ron want their songs on the next record. not robin and bucket songs we haven't heard yet. that's the real tragedy

When did DJ and Ron tell you this wealth of information? Don't just assume you know what band members want. You can't read minds.

When did DJ and Ron tell you this wealth of information? Don't just assume you know what band members want. You can't read minds.

if it wasn't true dj wouldn't say i've written 12 songs. ron wouldn't say we're working on new material. instead they would say we are going to tweak some songs. with the songs on the next record being stuff we didn't write or have big solos on. they're not saying this. the writing's on the wall

if it wasn't true dj wouldn't say i've written 12 songs. ron wouldn't say we're working on new material. instead they would say we are going to tweak some songs. with the songs on the next record being stuff we didn't write or have big solos on. they're not saying this. the writing's on the wall

No,any speculative,Interpretation writing of this kind is in your head Queenie.

Go away and stop annoying these nice people with your recycled hogwash.

Seems simple.....box set for Christmas 2018.

2 leftover CD albums.

Remix album.

Concert dvd.

Everybody wins.

Fixed.

sailaway-

everything tommy, dj, and ron say 2 the press in 2012 contradicts what axl said about unreleased chinese democracy albums. which is the songs will be songs already recorded and previously mentioned. songs like the general and soulmonster. blood in the water 2. written and recorded by robin, bucket, tommy, richard, and brain

considering in 2006 ( i think ) during the last chinese sessions ron was taken into the studio to re record bucket parts

i think the next album will be buckethead and fink material but re recorded by ron and dj

dj will not re-record robin's EPIC solos on the next chinese democracy record. dj sucks doing robin's solos live. dj will suck the same trying to do robin's solos on the next guns n roses record