New Chris Brown Album Review!

Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

Rhianna's well fit but fuck me could she act like a bit more like a slag?

if i was the bloke equivalent of her and as many birds wanted to shag me as blokes wanna shag her i'd be a lot worse of a slag.

in other words he was too hung over to listen to the record. which is obviously awful anyway.

Ilistened to 30 seconds of one of his songs for the first time today just to see what all the fuss was about. God awful autotuned fucking bollocks it was!

Guest Len B'stard

in other words he was too hung over to listen to the record. which is obviously awful anyway.

Ilistened to 30 seconds of one of his songs for the first time today just to see what all the fuss was about. God awful autotuned fucking bollocks it was!

I always thought y'know, in the back of my head, it'd be a much better laugh being one of these black rnb singing lads or a member of a boyband than in a proper cool band. Proper cool bands are such hard work, being in a boyband would be great cuz you can get straight to the booze and birds and drugs without all that faffin' about learning an instrument and creative integrity and all that carry on, just straight to the fuckin' crumpet and no muckin' about.

All them lot going "oooh, the screaming and the shouting and the constant attention, i can't handle the pressure" fuck that!!! Form an ordely queue ladies, bring your HIV all clear letter and i'll deal with all of you, just be patient, take a ticket and have a seat :D

Blokes, fucking BLOKES, men with winkies moaning about birds chasing em, fuckin' ingrates, i'd fuckin' chase em right back :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

only Kanye can really make autotune sound good. and Axl of course.

I always thought y'know, in the back of my head, it'd be a much better laugh being one of these black rnb singing lads or a member of a boyband than in a proper cool band. Proper cool bands are such hard work, being in a boyband would be great cuz you can get straight to the booze and birds and drugs without all that faffin' about learning an instrument and creative integrity and all that carry on, just straight to the fuckin' crumpet and no muckin' about.

All them lot going "oooh, the screaming and the shouting and the constant attention, i can't handle the pressure" fuck that!!! Form an ordely queue ladies, bring your HIV all clear letter and i'll deal with all of you, just be patient, take a ticket and have a seat :D

Yeah but you don't have to dance like a raging woofter in a proper band do you?

Guest Len B'stard
Yeah but you don't have to dance like a raging woofter in a proper band do you?

If i knew at the end of once of them dances i was gonna basically have open access to fuckin' birds and charlie and booze and a fuckin' massive suite that Floyd Mayweather or Kate Middleton just left, mate, i'd be poof-dancin' up and done the fuckin' road!

Punk principles are all well and good but a pair of boobies are like...the equaliser (no, not the shit tv show :lol:), they settle all argument instantly.

Edited by sugaraylen

only Kanye can really make autotune sound good. and Axl of course.